[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just lost my virginity and I had unprotected sex like a retard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1451150217007.gif (2MB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
1451150217007.gif
2MB, 294x232px
I just lost my virginity and I had unprotected sex like a retard. He didn't ejaculate inside me but I'm still worried. What is the easiest way to sneak out of the house and go to the pharmacy or take a pregnancy test without my parents knowing? I don't have any morning after pills on me.
>>
>>17558136
tests won't show shit for at least a week or two.
get the morning-after pill.
>>
>>17558136
you just go out one day go to a pharmacy and buy a test, they can work 2 weeks after the sex (read directions) but usually work 2 weeks after you were suppose to have your period.

The morning after pill only works up to 3 days after you had the sex.

They both cost around 50 dollars from the pharmacy.

If he didn't cum before he had sex with you and didn't come in you then it should most likely be okay.
>>
>>17558136
>get the morning-after pill
This, it costs like fifty dollars in Texas but it's worth the peace of mind. Go to any pharmacy or planned parenthood.

I bet you don't feel it was worth it.
>>
What's that gif from?

Get your best friend, and tell your parents that you're going to (Somewhere near a store) and then walk to the store.
>>
>>17558169
Prince of Egypt, animated by Dreamworks.
>>
>>17558174

Thanks
>>
>>17558169
>>17558155
>>17558151
I don't think I can get away with visiting the pharmacy today without my parents catching on but I'll do it tomorrow after my first college class.
>>
>>17558214
Can you not get him to buy the morning after pill for you?
>>
>>17558214
>>17558219
Yeah, get him to do it for you honestly, unless he's in a very similar boat as you or you're aware he's a scumbag in which, why?? he should do it for you.
>>
>>17558251
>unless he's in a very similar boat as you
Well his parents are less likely to suspect he's going out to buy the morning after pill.
>>
>>17558251
He's not a scumbag but he's on a vacation away from his parents. Dunno it seems inconvenient for him he's on a limited budget if its that expensive.
>>
What the hell how old are you that parents give a shit where you go in your free time?
>>
>>17558393
They are kind of overprotective and I'm still living with them, its my first year of college.
>>
...good luck.

don't be dumb again. maybe buy a pack of condoms while you're there too.
>>
Wanna hear a secret?
Sex doesn't feel that good

There you go

I'm 30.fucked maybe 6 girls thru college. NONE of it was amazing. Most college girls are shit, insecure, don't how how to do shit aside from spreading their legs.
A tight wet pussy really is barely better than your own hand... And when you're needing off you don't have to deal with "small talk", drama, and other shit that comes along with fucking immature girls
>>
>>17558559
Wanna hear the real secret?

Sex is about the person, not the warm hole you stick your dick in.
It's the act of trust and attraction that makes it great, there's nothing magical about a vagina.

After a hard breakup I went and fucked 3 different girls, feeling slightly more depressed after each go.
>>
>>17558559
>>17558580
This guy knows what's up

Sex is indeed about the person. If you're having sex with someone who you truly love, who is your best friend, who you want to spend the rest of your life with - not just some dumb slutty girl at a party - sex is one of the best things in life.

Kissing, being close to each other, her nice warm breasts on your chest and your lips and tongues kissing. It's beautiful.

Sucks when she cheats on you and leaves you though but while it lasts it's nice.
>>
>>17558608
>Sucks when she cheats on you and leaves you though but while it lasts it's nice.

That shit right there has fucked up so many guys.
>>
>>17558136
What's with all the underage having sex?

>What's the easiest way out of a bad avoidable position?
This is /adv/'s favorite question.
>>
>>17558703
>What's with all the underage having sex
Humans have been having sex at puberty since the dawn of time.
Girls would be on their 2nd or 3rd child by the time they were 18.

Only recently have we pushed back the marriage age (I use that term loosely, though pair-bonds are built in to us). Up until the mid 20th century, women usually got married between 16 and 22 years old.
>>
File: op got ravaged by this.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
op got ravaged by this.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>17558726
I never knew. Thanks for the tip!
>>
>>17558733
No problem, snark is my favorite flavor.
>>
>>17558136
>>17558151
>if he didnt cum before entering or while inside, you're fine
this

although hell, a slut like you might enjoy getting preggo.
all the unprotected sex you could want before the abortion
>>
>>17558155
That's one of the most expensive places to get it. Most places will give it away free, or for something like $3. It's harder to get in third world countries, brands are confusing and it's not free, but still cheap.
>>
File: lmfao.png (24KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
lmfao.png
24KB, 633x758px
Pull out method is not a good method to use. He could of pre-came inside you which does have sperm in it.
Not to scare you or anything but for the love of god go get the morning after pill ASAP to save yourself.
>>
kys
>>
File: image.gif (445KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
445KB, 250x188px
This post reminded me of something. If I were to get knocked up (If I'm not ready for a kid) I wouldn't be able to run away from the problem... Because the problem is in me... I feel like I just said something deep...
>>
File: 1472781224369.gif (2MB, 334x365px) Image search: [Google]
1472781224369.gif
2MB, 334x365px
>>17558859
Makes you think
>>
>>17558868
I'm about to go into a whole trippy realization mode after saying that
>>
>>17558859
True. Men can kind of run, but they will be saddled with child support.

You'd be faced with having the child, or an abortion, which is a very difficult decision to make.
>>
>>17558136
u can get those at the dollar store now
>>
>>17558136
Even retards wear protection your just a filthy animal
>>
>>17558559
Your doing it wrong then
>>
>>17558808
I heard in other states planned parenthood is subsidized so you get a discount there. We bought it there and at a pharmacy and they both were about fifty dollars. I was legitimately thinking I would be a father if not. Thank God I didn't get her pregnant, that would've caused problems.

Stupid kids, just have outercourse. Sex sex is awkward at first anyways.
>>
>>17559044
or adoption
>>
>whats the best way to sneak out?

fucking bait
>>
>>17558214
you rather want to start calling them grandparents?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.