[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking to a girl for several weeks, have extremely common interests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 500x325px
Talking to a girl for several weeks, have extremely common interests and opinions, she comes over to my place nearly every day, we've been making a small amount of physical contact, putting hand on shoulder/arm, bumping into eachother playfully, sitting closely under a blanket, that kind of stuff. We go to an orchestra concert together, she tells me I look really nice, we grab something to eat afterwards and then stay up until 5 am playing Overwatch. We finally get to sleep and we're cuddling, she asks me what my intentions are, I tell her I want to make out with her, she says "I don't mess around with younger guys". She's only 1.5 years older. Is she testing me or should I disregard all the signals she is sending out and take what she says at face value? She's coming over again tonight even after what happened.
>>
Are you sure that wasn't some cheeky banter anon, I have a feeling she didn't actually mean it
>>
If she actually took the little age gap seriously that'd be hilarious
>>
>>17558116
It's entirely possible with her sense of humor, but I was too tired and not quick enough to say something witty in response to really find out.
>>
>>17558098
Bump
>>
>She's coming over again tonight even after what happened.
You're good.
Go for it.
>>
>>17558098
You should have just kissed her when she asked what your intentions are. Show, don't tell
>>
>>17558126
>implying
>>
>>17558159
So should I just be straightforward again or should I let things develop naturally?
>>
>>17558196
tell her you're older now
>>
That's some beta shit, just fuck her already
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.