[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to approach a girl with a bf? So some weeks ago I met this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1460830927478.jpg (65KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1460830927478.jpg
65KB, 500x419px
How to approach a girl with a bf?

So some weeks ago I met this girl, at first I didn't care much about her, she talked to me and I was like meh, but after getting to know her more, I realised I was falling in love. I tried to get her number but turns out she's just begun a relationship with some dude. She's been behaving different while she's with me.

I have let go of so many opportunities but now, I don't want to miss another one. I know she's with someone else now but I want to try, don't tell me I shouldn't, I don't care. I want to try to make her mine, I know she was interested in me at least a bit bu I waited too much to make a move.

wat do?
>>
Is this love thing really a meme or something? Last time i liked a girl so exclusively was when I was 15. This is cringeworthy
>>
>>17558022
It's pretty common actually.
>>
>>17558008
You should text your undying love for her
>>
Seduce her boyfriend and fuck him. Arrange it so that she walks on the two having sex. She will be impressed by how alpha you are and her panties will explode with love juice. I promise you my friend her pussy will be yours for the taking as soon as you're done choking on her boyfriend's dick.
>>
>>17558008
Where did you get this picture
>>
The deal is simple: She either wants to be with you or she wants to be with the other guy. Unless she doesn't really like him, you don't have much of a chance. If she just started with the other dude, there's no reason for them to break up.

You have a first hand view of the situation, which I don't, but if she doesn't want to leave the other guy, just forget about her. Don't wait for her to magically change her mind, because she won't. And don't try to be her friend, because you'll just end up feeling used and hurt and you'll still be alone while she's enjoying her new boyfriend.
>>
>>17558008
>How to approach a girl with a bf?
You don't
>So some weeks ago I met this girl, at first I didn't care much about her, she talked to me and I was like meh, but after getting to know her more, I realised I was falling in love.
You can't fall in love with someone that you aren't romantically involved with.
>I tried to get her number but turns out she's just begun a relationship with some dude. She's been behaving different while she's with me.
Because she has a boyfriend now?
>I have let go of so many opportunities but now, I don't want to miss another one.
You have missed the last one with her until she is single again
>I know she's with someone else now but I want to try, don't tell me I shouldn't, I don't care
You shouldn't
>I want to try to make her mine,
You can't
>I know she was interested in me at least a bit bu I waited too much to make a move.
She was talking to you, that doesn't mean she wanted your dick
>wat do?
Leave it and accept that you only want her now she has someone else.
and
What would you think if she left her boyfriend for you? wouldn't she do the same?
and
also
Fucking get over it OP, you missed your chance, you are only going to sound desperate if you pursue her.
and
also
>>
>>17558008
>ralised I was falling in love.

calm down. you are infatuated, not in love. anyway. if she wont give you her number because she is in a relationship, there is not much you can do but try to form a friendship with her and hope that she wants to become romantically involved with you so much that she leave her current boyfriend or you wait/hope it doesent work out with her bf and you capitalize when they break up
>>
>>17558302
>>I want to try to make her mine,
>You can't

i disagree that he cant make her his. girls always leave there partner for someone else when they are young, and im guessing op is late teens, maybe early 20s.
>>
>>17558312
I'm sure your anecdote of being cheated on reflects on all women.
OP thinks he is falling in love with someone he talked to, didn't care about, but only wanted when she had a boyfriend, he isn't well versed socially, he thinks infatuation = falling in love and he is holding out hope that /adv/ will tell him how to magically attract the girl who has a boyfriend.

Unless the OP has a very rich family, I don't know how he is supposed to steal the girl away from her new boyfriend.

His best case scenario is being so obsessed with the girl he waits for her to break up with her boyfriend.
His worst case scenario is sending her texts saying he loves her while she is sat with her boyfriend and they talk about how weird he is.
>>
>>17558008
>make her mine
She is her own person. Tell her how you feel, and that is it, because it is her decision and action to take.
>>
>>17558008
As someone that's been in a girl's shoes many times, don't. It not only shows that you disrespect my current relationship, but that you also disrespect me. You think you know my own thoughts and feelings better than I know them. Instant cut off.

>I want to try to make her mine, I know she was interested in me at least a bit bu I waited too much to make a move.
If she was interested, she would've done something about it. But she's clearly into someone else.
>>
>>17558334
>I'm sure your anecdote of being cheated on reflects on all women.

ive never been cheating on but a girl leaving a guy isnt cheating as she has ended the relationship. im just trying to make a point.

op is being silly with the whole "meh, i think im in love", i definitely agree there, im just saying that he could potentially make the girls is if she likes him enough. i see it happen all the time. best thing op can do is become friends with the girls and hope she break up with her bf, he might find he doesent even like her.
>>
File: 1472082755089.jpg (43KB, 600x606px)
1472082755089.jpg
43KB, 600x606px
>>17558008

You don't.

Don't delude yourself into thinking a girl who will go behind her boyfriend's back to fuck around with you won't do the same exact thing with some other guy when you're her boyfriend.
>>
>>17558008
I might as well add my own anecdote from a few years back
>worked with a girl I'll call QT
>also worked with a guy I will call G, he was a nice enough guy, I'd see him on a night out from time to time and he would be a laugh
>G was a bit creepy and tried being wherever QT went
>a month passes by and me and QT talk a bit and get along
>G asks her out and she declines, he asks to be her prom date so she doesn't have to be single, she politely declines each time
>me and QT start dating, but we keep it quiet because we work together
>eventually someone we work with spots us out for dinner one night because it is a small world
>G finds out
>QT is at my house watching a film
>phone buzzes
>G is texting her
>"Anon he won't leave me alone"
>texts her good morning, asks if she is at work and if she wants him to bring her lunch (he lives in the next town), asks how her evening was and texts her good night
>all without getting any responses, this goes on for ages
It is worth noting that we had a sheet at work we could voluntarily put our numbers on for swapping shifts etc
>it was just a bit weird and we would talk about how he couldn't take a hint
>any time we were together her phone would buzz
>eventually she replies asking him to stop, he doesn't so she reports him to work
>he didn't stop after losing his job so I threatened him and QT changed her number
This happened during the 5 years we were together with many different guys trying it on with her, each time we would cringe and laugh at the texts.
Most of the attention she got was because she was Ukranian and looked a bit "exotic", as a result most guys wouldn't take a hint.

OP you are in danger of becoming one of the guys who gets laughed at.
>>
>>17558008
You don't. You write her off as off-limits, and you let her go.
>>
Actually, I'd wait for a bit, but flirt slightly and play it off as being friendly if she asks, if she flirts back eventually she has a thing for you and if she's acting super awkward even after a while, you're out of luck. I'm a girl, and I was in an abusive relationship for a few months long time ago. I didn't really have a lot in common with the douchebag and he wasn't passionate about me at all and would cheat on me while abusing me, but I was scared of being alone so I went along and lied to myself that I needed him. Then one day, I met another guy that was really kind and we had everything in common. I never told him about being taken or flirted, I was cold af. We were just friends for the time I was with the abusive guy, and I was super confused since the new guy would still flirt all the time even though I brushed it off and he never asked once if I was taken or anything so I didn't tell him. Eventually I couldn't stand the abusive one, not only because of being emotionally confused by the new person but everything combined opened my eyes that I deserve better. Leaving that relationship was the best choice in my life, even though all my friends left me and other bs. Me and the "new guy" have been solid together 5 years now. He pretended not to know I was taken back then and flirted to make me think of him and it worked, because he was really subtle and cute with it instead of douchey and would cheer me up everyday. What I mean by my experience is that you can't know what their relationship is like later on, and not all girls do 100% friendzoning especially if she's young or doesn't generally have many male friends.
>>
>>17558395
My ex was very attractive so she had those types of guys too, the ones that would text her for weeks with no response from her. Jokes on me though because she eventually cheated on me with a guy she met at university.
>>
>She's been behaving different while she's with me.

thats not a good thing, its probably just in your mind

>I have let go of so many opportunities but now

this isnt an opportunity, unless you mean getting your soul poisoned

>I want to try to make her mine

even if you succeed in your endevours, she will never be "yours" as you imagine it, there will be another "you" who will be around her, just like you are now

>I know she was interested in me at least a bit bu I waited too much to make a move

women actively hunt for their mates, she wasnt interested enough

>wat do

find another female

i succeeded more than once, if you want to cause yourself pain for fleeting moments of happiness:

become her friend, the type of friend she trusts
and abuse that trust by making it unsure what you are
touchy feely sexual innuendos, stirr her mind
and when the time is right make a move
without confessions
you probably outed yourself by wanting to get her number already and since she didnt give it, chances are shes not a whore
>>
>>17558008
yo man go hit on younger, single girls would you ? dont be an ass
>>
>>17558008

Be hotter and richer than her current BF. Or be more 'adventurous' and 'exciting' than him.

If you are any of the above, she will literally jump on your dick, females are trashy whores like that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.