[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a physically unattractive guy but I have plenty of confidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1378965450397.png (57KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
1378965450397.png
57KB, 425x300px
I'm a physically unattractive guy but I have plenty of confidence and personality. It usually takes a while for women to warm up to me. Any way for a guy like me to succeed on Tinder? My ugliness only gets me only like 1 match a week and I think I'm just starting to waste me time, not to mention hurting whatever ego I have
>>
>can an ugly guy succeed on an app where all a woman has to go by is how attractive a guy is
Did you even think to consider how stupid of a question that is?
>>
Honestly mate if you say me time you really haven't worked on that personality enough and if you actually use tinder you're definitely on the spectrum. It's just not looking good for you. I know you're thinking I'm taking the piss but I'm not, you seem legitimately retarded or on the low 3 digits
>>
>>17557871
Take pictures of your confidence and personality.

>>17557873
Whoa calm down lad. Why so upset?
>>
>>17557886
Cuz I'm on my third bottle of vodka and miss my ex. She was an asshole. Sorry for taking it out on you mate but thank you very much for asking, you're the first cunt with decent self esteem on this board I meet.w
>>
>>17557872

It's a legit question. Dudes and girls use Tinder differently. Girls actually sometimes take the time to look at what you wrote in your profile.

>>17557873

fight me m8 I'll knock u in ur gabber swear on me mum
>>
>>17557892
What's that?
>>
>>17557899

wots wot
>>
>>17557871
>I'm a physically unattractive guy
>I have plenty of confidence and personality.

this mindset, WTF
>>
>>17557901
What's you mate
>>
>>17557903

What about it?
>>
>>17557871
>can an ugly guy be successful on an app where people decide in 1 second whether they think his face is hot or not
Come on OP, you know the answer to this.
Stop wasting your time.
>>
>>17557909

u wot m8

ITT: confusion
>>
File: 1464488858257.jpg (80KB, 600x280px) Image search: [Google]
1464488858257.jpg
80KB, 600x280px
>>17557871

You're using a social media platform designed specifically to encourage people to reject others based soley on glancing for a few seconds at their picture.

If you're actually not as physically attractive as you think than maybe this isn't the best avenue for you.

We're all born the way we are and have to make do with what we're given. It may be frustrating but if you're a confident guy with a lot to offer you'd probably be better off avoiding surface interactions with women and trying to connect with them on a slightly deeper level.

Being attractive is a great way to get sex but ultimately it doesn't always pan out into a relationship.
>>
>>17557922
Ye, back down bitch
>>
>>17557914
You're not confident if you find yourself unattractive, start fucking do something about it. 0,001% of the population is that fucking ugly they cant be fixed.

Post pic so we can judge
>>
File: 43670-25740.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
43670-25740.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>17557933

I'm attractive on the inside and all that gay shit. Just not physically. Don't tell me you've never met a confident ugly guy before?

I look like Noel Gugliemi except I wear glasses at work and drive a reasonably priced Acura
>>
>>17557931

the only one backing down is your ex-girlfriend on some other dude's dick right now

but seriously drinking 3 fifths of vodka whenever you feel heartbroken is gonna wreck your liver and fuck with your brain my dude
>>
>>17557959
I can definitely see what you meant by developing a personality mate, no wonder you haven't gotten your shit wrecked until now

Hah I know but my brain is already very hard wired and the alcohol is really just so I can bring myself to calm down
>>
>>17557959
Oh and I don't feel heatbroken often just now so it's not like this will happen often enough for my liver to hurt. Can you believe my father actually died while I was talking to her but she never even asked how I am? Not once? We dated for 2 years that I can remember, what the actual fuck. I get that my cock is big but I have to be more than a big dick right? It's just rude
>>
>>17557968

eh, I guess I'm lucky. Plus you can say some pretty horrible shit to people if you just have a playful smirk on your face when you say it

The bitch is a cunt. It's just I've seen way too many good people fuck themselves by drinking that much alcohol. No use doing that to yourself over some human trash. Maybe get into lifting or something not self-destructive?
>>
>>17558012
Trust, especially if they see you as a joker which you def are.

Ah no mate thank you I appreciate it greatly but don't worry about it. Got my own gym and everything, it's a one time thing because she got in touch with me and some of the stuff she said is just... you know, it's just not nice. But thanks mate, you a star
>>
>>17557871
You're probably not ugly, just have shit photos and a worse bio. Show us that and we can fix that
>>
>>17558012
My bad mate I didn't reciprocate. Whom have you seen getting all fucked up and self desuctring?
>>
File: 7681035.jpg (106KB, 810x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7681035.jpg
106KB, 810x1000px
>>17558024

Eh I understand now. Fuck it man. I've been there and I just don't answer her calls, and cut her off completely social-media wise, including ignoring mutual friends that are more mutual to her side.

>>17558030
Like I said, I'm Noel Gugliemi with slacks and a college degree. My bio was three words:

>San Diego. Med School. Dog Lover.

Simple but says alot, yeah?
>>
>>17558055

Hahaha no worries. I'm crushing on my best friend's girl and have been eating junk food more than I should. I already made a thread about it so maybe you already know about it lol. But thanks for asking buddy
>>
>>17558069
>including ignoring mutual friends that are more mutual to her side.
ouch, that has to have hurt a little
>>
>>17558074
Mate, I am as smashed as smashed can be, I am literally just trashed. I def can't focus on other threads or lurking. Tell me more since you're cool and all, so i can keep up
>>
>>17558069
>San Diego. Med School. Dog Lover.
>Simple but says alot, yeah?
Says your location, school and potential pet.
You better have one photo where that dog looks goddamn cute on there.
Make your bio a witty one liner joke, everyone loves humour. Get rid of med school and dog lover. Med school is an interesting topic to discuss on dates. Get rid of dog lover and use a pic of you and the dog, not an intimidating pic, a cute one. Girls wanna see you're a dog lover, not be told you're a dog lover.
Don't use a group photo as your first pic, use good head shots, no repeat outfits. Not all professional looking, and not all where you look degenerate. Healthy mix.
>>
>>17558075

Yeah it kinda sucked since she was the more social one. I lost a bunch of cool party friends and what not. But the minority of friends that were on my side and stuck with me are my brothers now. Besides, I'm making new friends so whatever
>>
>>17558087
Brothers? That sounds deep as fuck mate, what they done did besides allegiance?
>>
>>17558081

Wish I could, but I gotta go to work in a little bit. Good luck and thanks. We'll get through this shit no problem
>>
>>17558091

>what they done did besides allegiance?

Loyalty can't be downplayed my dude. When they know how much you appreciate it, it just makes them more loyal, and its feeds back.
>>
>>17558092
Trust
>>
>>17558100
Hah, sorry but no, this is where getting your face smashed into comes in handy much more than words do.
>>
>>17558108

I guess? I was just the best man at one of their weddings a few months ago.
>>
>>17558115
Sorry mate I passed out. Best of luck.
>>
>>17558082
I see. You think a few dog pics and omitting med school will really improve things though? I already have everything else you mentioned.

I just accept that I'm ugly bro. Maybe even scary. No teenage girls have pictures of Noel Gugliemi looking guys on their wall
>>
>>17557891
Drunk fag is irrarional fag. Drown your sorrows my man, you'll find lurve
>>
>>17557922
>>17557914
>>17557909
>>17557901
>>17557899
>anonymous beef
>>
>>17558297
*one* dog pic.
Alright, my friend's tinder bio is literally this,
>I hope you like bad boys, because I'm bad at everything
If you really look like that guy, then you have a lot to work with (in a good way, bald is in so don't orry about it). Get your eyebrows done and clean up your facial hair. Not Italian pencil shaved shit, but clean, you know?
Come off as a happy, funny, comfortable looking guy.
First pic, you in a comfy sweater, plus your dog, sitting on the grass. Post so that you're happy and paying attention to the dog, like it's a natural moment and you didn't notice the camera. It's the first photo so it has to make a solid impression and nothing does that better than a guy looking happy.
Other things to remember that most guys don't realize, no late night out photos. You're either in bad light, look sweaty or drunk. It's not flattering.
And make sure your outfits in the photos look good, can't stress enough. You're garunteed not ugly, you're just not selling yourself right. There's where your results are getting skewed on.
>>
>>17558561

Ok, I'll try exactly that. I like that quote too. Cringey at first but then endearing
>>
>>17557953
Uhhh I think he's hot as fuck, especially if you have some nerdy ass glasses.

Online stuff makes it easy for girls that are average at best be incredibly picky. There's something about having a whole catalog of boys to pick through that makes it all too easy for them to say "ew next" when they might not in a different setting.

Do you go out a lot? If you've got that great of a personality I can see you charming ladies at bars.
>>
>>17558619
That's the first time I heard anybody say that for the guy that plays Mexican gangsters in everything lol

But nah I'm a real introvert. My bar/club game is weak. I've never in my life "picked up" a girl or anything like that. BUT in the setting where you'd see me alot... like at work or school... I'd be fuckable after a few months probably
>>
>>17558935
You just need a teardrop tattoo haha. But seriously, I think he's super cute, you're likely perceiving yourself as less attractive than you are due to the pickiness of chicks on online dating stuff.

I've met my last couple boyfriends at bars, and they weren't the worst people ever. I'm actually an introvert myself, but no one would ever guess it. People tend to be more extroverted and chatty with some drinks in them.

I dunno, you seem like a likable dude, I wouldn't say to try to explicitly 'pick up' anyone at a bar. Maybe just try to talk to people and see what happens? Being a non-asshole douche can get you far in those situations.
>>
>>17557891
>She was an asshole

what did she do?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.