[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Ask a girl I barely know for drinks, said yes > On the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 6.jpg (44KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
44KB, 500x560px
> Ask a girl I barely know for drinks, said yes
> On the day asks if I want to go to her place instead of pub, sounds good
> Chatting, laughing, drinking, movies. The usual
> Offered for me to sleep over instead of walking home, slept on sofa

Never done anything casual and I got out a LT relationship eight months ago so not really clued up with dating. This girl was cool so would prefer to see how it goes instead of just a fling. Didn't really get any signs other than it was a good night and the invites to come over/stay (made it clear I was sleeping on couch). We spoke briefly afterwards, but she stopped responding but has liked stuff on fb.

Not sure if I should have made a move or if I just got friend-zoned though?
>>
Seems to me like you're pretty clearly friend-zoned at this point. Sorry mate.

Switching the venue to her place might have been her way of making it less of a "date." And making you sleep on the couch is a pretty clear sign. Maybe if you had made a move she would have been receptive; tough to say.
>>
You should have made a move. Sorry for your missed opportunity.
>>
OP here, what should I have actually done though?
>>
>>17557539
You should have made a move. She invited you over. You should have put your arm around her on the couch or gone for a kiss or something. You wussed out.

Pick up the pieces, learn from it, and move on
>>
How long has she stopped responding for?

If it hasn't been long, I don't agree with these guys. A girl you barely know inviting you over and letting you sleep over seems like a really good sign. Sure, she didn't invite you to share her bed, but not everyone does that on a first date.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.