[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Im a messy, unrensponsible and socially awkard person. >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (68KB, 578x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 578x567px
>Im a messy, unrensponsible and socially awkard person.
> Going to be housemate to my new friends.
> I am afraid sooner or later they will hate me for who i really am.
> How to avoid this? How to improve myself?
>>
Start by not being messy and irresponsible. You force yourself not to be awkward, that comes with time, but you can force yourself to clean yourself and your room and to at least try to deal with your responsibilities.
>>
>>17557388
I basically immature and lack of common sense. I really wanted to but i dont know much about dealing with responsibility. Why cant i act like everyone my age?
>>
>>17557373
Clean you fucking cunt. If you pick up after yourself, wash your dishes after you use them for example what could have been a 20 minute chore took a few minutes of your day.

Or just be the smelly asshole roommate everyone shits on for good reason.
>>
>>17557388
>You CAN'T force yourself not to be awkward
oups

>>17557410
the way you gain common sense and learn how to deal with responsibility is through practice and experience. You can't act like everyone your age because you were sheltered and never had to do much for yourself. Start taking your life in your own hands and you'll learn, in time. It's scary and difficult at first, but it becomes easier.
>>
>>17557411
Im not lazy. Cleaning dishes was the easiest for me, because i see what to do. Some things, i couldnt see and no one said anything but keep it to themself.

My ex-housemate left me. She only complains on the day She decided to leave. I never noticed anything messy or any problem before She complains. Thats what worrying me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.