[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone. I am 25, in a 2 month relationship with a girl who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1449736672163.png (936KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1449736672163.png
936KB, 2560x1600px
Hi everyone. I am 25, in a 2 month relationship with a girl who is 23.

Problem is she admitted that she is a virgin and that she will not have sex or be intimate in any way shape or form before marriage.

Also whenever the topic comes up she makes it clear that sex disgusts her and that she would never do anything like that.

I am super confused by this because she is very affectionate and likes kissing etc. Am I a scumbag for wanting to leave her because of this ? I feel like its more a friendship with kissing at this point, and I refuse to throw away my pride like that.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>17557335
Brotha she a loony
>>
Stop worrying about being a scumbag or whatever. It doesn't matter.

I'd say there's something not quite alright with her if sex, an act that she's biologically programmed to crave and enjoy, disgusts her. I'd leave without a second thought, but that's also because I don't ever want to get married (and because 3dpd, ew) and it seems you're not quite all right with the situation either. If you don't enjoy a relationship leave it, it's as simple as that. Especially for early relationship, you haven't invested much in it at this point. Still, if you're willing to put up with the "no sex till marriage" thing then by all means, do so. Still, it seems like your values are quite different and I can see this relationship turning to shit anyways.
>>
Send her my way
>>
Is she religious?

Because it sounds like she's not disgusted by sex, she's disgusted by the idea of premarital sex. There are still people who have conservative views on sex out there, myself included.
>>
>>17557335
If she wants to wait for marriage she needs to join a church or something where there will be guys wanting to do the same thing, not unleash her shit on the general public. In the modern day, considering divorce rates and the whole heap of shit that can come with divorce, it's really important to know your partner well before you get married, and ensure all aspects of the relationship work out. If you don't know how the sex is until then, you don't know what you're getting into. Considering she'll be a virgin till then, she will probably be a bad lay and may not want sex much at all.

You wouldn't be a bad person for leaving her. Sex is an extremely important part of relationships, and to have a sexless relationship is extremely unsatisfying. If sex disgusts her, even if she ever does it with you post marriage you'd probably rarely have sex, if ever. You're basically glorified cuddle buddies. You wouldn't be a bad person or a scumbag for leaving her.
>>
>>17557335
She has been brainwashed by Disney and doesn't understand human biology. Her expectations are not in line with reality. No, you are not crazy for wanting to leave a delusional, close-minded person.
>>
>>17557335
No matter how disgusted she might be by the idea of anyone seeing her ankles, sex is an important part of a relationship, and if you don't feel comfortable or don't like it you should just leave
>>
Wanting to wait for marriage is ok. Being disgusted by sex is a red flag.
>>
>>17557417
>>17557414
>>17557401
>>17557400
>>17557358
>>17557357
>>17557393

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys. I will have a serious talk with her and lay all my cards on the table.

I hate that society has even programmed me to feel ashamed at wanting to have sex with my girlfriend.
>>
>>17557427
Funny because I feel like my society (uni) has made me feel ashamed for not wanting to have sex before marriage.

Hell, I got chewed out by my uncle for not fucking a girl the same day I had met her. You wanna trade? Hahaha.

I mean I do it for two reasons: religion and statistics. and statistics show that marriages are more successful if the man and woman in the relationship have fewer sex partners. I dont blame you for not seeing eye to eye with your gf, you have to find someone like minded on sex.

But you'd have to explain further what you mean when she says she's disgusted by sex.
>>
>>17557335
>Am I a scumbag for wanting to leave her because of this ? I feel like its more a friendship with kissing at this point, and I refuse to throw away my pride like that.

Fuck no. If you were a woman everyone would be like YOU GO GURL LEAVE HIM FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN FIND DA CLITORUS.

If sex is important to you in a relationship you have every right to find someone else who meets your needs. You think that she's gonna warm up to sex once you're married if she's "disgusted" by it now?
>>
>>17557335
>Am I a scumbag for wanting to leave her because of this ?
no.
she wants to wait, you don't, incompatible.
>>
File: Marriage.jpg (266KB, 778x1596px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.jpg
266KB, 778x1596px
>>17557335
She lying unless you are her first boyfriend. Also enjoy being a slave in marriage. Women get all the benefits in marriage not men.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.