[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>moved to germany for work and don't speak german >another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1473096196248.jpg (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473096196248.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
>moved to germany for work and don't speak german
>another guy from work comes with
>I'm 19 he's 24ish, also doesn't speak german
>the only american girls at work throw themselves at him
How the fuck do I find a girlfriend here...we go out every weekend and i try to be as sociable as possible and I just cant seem to find anyone, I even went to the club twice so far and all that has happened is me shittly dancing drunk as fuck for hours and then girls end up using me for free drinks I feel doomed to be a Virgin my whole life now that I'm stuck here /adv/ :(
>>
First off, you don't "need" a girlfriend and life isn't going to be awesome just because you have one. Secondly, you're hanging out with the wrong crowd entirely it sounds like. If you're dancing at awful clubs and buying girls drinks, chances are those girls are going for one night stands.
>>
>>17557308

Studieren Deutsch scheiSkopf...
>>
Grow a chocolate dick that ejaculates money.
>>
>>17557341
I speak a little german actually and know that says something along the lines of study german you retard but I wanted to find a friend to learn from instead
>>
>>17557337
I know my life wouldn't instantly be awesome and I know clubs definitely are not the place to friend a girlfriend (was just looking for girls to fuck...maybe I should just go to a brothel) and am just trying to think of places to find a girl
>>
>>17557308
>>17557391
>How the fuck do I find a girlfriend here...
Remember when you typed that? Little bit misleading.
>>
From what I learned in my German class, Germans are antisocial, autistic loser that are really difficult to get to warm up to you. It'd be easier to try to date other foreigners in Germany
>>
>>17557407
I kinda just mentioned clubs to let people know that I'm actually going outside and trying to be sociable, totally understand where you are coming from though now that I read it back
>>
>>17557432
Where do find
>>
>>17557449
Try the Internet? Look up places where like frenchies, Brits, other Americans, etc, tend to congregate. Also phone apps might help. Do a little research
>>
>>17557384
>retard

It says shit-head, shit-head.

Anyway, here's what you should do. Learn these words:

>Entschuldigung mein Freundin; wo sind die Mädchen mit dem großen Brüsten bitte?

You'll have hot chicks slobbering all over your cock in no time
>>
>>17557432
>antisocial
I guess so compared to other countries
>difficult to warm up to
depends on person but probably true for most of us
>autistic loser
cant really call ALL german people autistic losers, can you? Thats pretty racist, but whatever.
>>17557308
I have some good friends, and some people are really open to others. But I guess it really is difficult through the language barrier. Good if you already know some basics, but you should really be able to at least hold up a casual conversation before trying with someone. Good Luck
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.