[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've met a princess over Internet. We met already, no sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1354440579948.jpg (20KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1354440579948.jpg
20KB, 500x368px
I've met a princess over Internet. We met already, no sex though, just chilling alone in nature. She's amazing, very asocial, silent, does not use any make up, doesn't care for her looks much and yet she's beautiful, loves nature, expects only serious relationship. We already agreed that she'll move to my place and we'll live together. She's also very demanding. She's not rich (unemployed now) and let me pay, carry heavy backpacks, wants me to do some risky stuff for us... I've finally wrote her like 10 emails about it, that I'm not sure if I'm even important to her.

She's knows what I wrote but will reply on evening today probably (from PC). I'm worried that I might have frightened and lost her. I'm wondering how can I fix that. I fear that "I'm sorry, you're everything to me" kinds of mails won't the job. Should I just sit back and wait for her reply?
>>
You're idealizing this woman, OP. Don't do anything rush, you might regret it when the fantasy shatters.
>>
have you ever even met this person?
>>
Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen
>>
>>17557162
>no sex

Why?
>>
>>17557168
Yes. We were 3 days together.
>>
God damn guys are so easy to manipulate.
>>
>>17557172
That's what I'm wondering about too. She only had on 9 year relationship before and said that she views it as something romantic and need to get used to me first. But it could also be because she don't find me attractive and only wants to move out from her place (she's hundreds of kms away).
>>
>>17557174
And so you decided that you want to move in with a financially dependend girl? Wow dude. What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>17557162
So there is a girl you barely know.
Yet, even if you don't know her at all, you think she's perfect.
She wants to move in with you and wants you to provide for her.
She also basically enslaves you, and puts you in danger.

Wait for her to reply, and honestly think twice about going any further with her.
>>
>>17557162
Sounds like you're autistic and she's using you op.
>>
>>17557182
I didn't have women for several years and I'm not that young anymore. I think I might not find that kind of women again.
>>
>>17557162
Wait stop no this is too fast.
3 days is not enough time to get to know whether you're compatible. Seriously. Date for at LEAST a few months. Moving in now is a bad idea.

>wants me to do some risky stuff for us
What the fuck is this. What stuff? Why?

Why do you think you frightened her? Because you sent her an e-mail asking how important you are to her? That's... holy shit dude that's like one of the most important conversations you have to have with a partner. You need to know where you stand in each others' lives. Have you ever had a relationship before?
Just slow down, just slow down.
>>
>>17557188
>that kind
And what kind is that? A woman that is not able to lead a life on her own?
>>
>>17557192
She wants me to borrow car from my company where I have kinda good relationship, lie them I'll use it for 200 km travel and actually use it to move her from her place 1500 km away. And she knows I'm not that good driver. Yeah, this request made me wonder if she even cares about me...
>>
>>17557162
You're fucking retarded. Do not start a relationship with any human being before you fix that.
>>
>>17557200
Dude. Don't.
She is a stranger asking you to lie for her and do illegal stuff for her.
I wouldn't ask that to my boyfriend of 10 years.
What if you get into an accident?
>>
>>17557196
Women that's smart, doesn't socialize and loves nature.
>>
>>17557210
She is just a manipulative cunt.
She is using you for your money.
>>
Well, I'm glad I wrote here and thank you for your support, it helped me to open my eyes.
>>
>>17557210
Stop being a fucking retard my man. She's an asocial bitch looking for someone to pay for her expenses so that she can live a comfy NEET life for the rest of her days. She'll probably just force you into a platonic relationship where you just fucking support her until you notice what's happening, which is probably on your fucking grave, judging by how quickly you seem to catch up on what's actually happening.
>>
Damn dude!! Do you do this for other people? Or are you just thinking with your dick?
>>
>>17557210
Asking someone to do illegals shit and not being able to make enough money on her own doesn'r really speak for her intelligence. Not being able to hold friendships isn't a good pointer for future relatio ships. An antisocial person is not something desireable.
"loves nature"... There are tons of girls that "love nature"
>>
>>17557224
No, actually, I haven't fapped since we met until tomorrow when I started having doubts.

Another thing is that she wants me to eliminate some other people in my life, she doesn't like I'm character who likes to help other people in danger because I should only think about her. Yes, it may be cool story in some anime, but I find that strange too.
>>
>>17557225
Being antisocial means she won't meet other males. Also, I hate going out, I'd much prefer reading Wikipedia, watching documentaries or learning languages with her.
>>
>>17557234
No. Being loyal means she won't cheat. Being antisocial might mean that she just tags along with whoever comes her way since she has no value for relationships
>>
Yeah, I was fucking retard. I've lot of stuff I need to do until tomorrow. I couldn't focus until you helped me realize it. I feel better now. Thanks.
>>
You ever watch shows/episodes on CI? (Fatal vows, etc)

I feel this is a start of something like that.
>>
I know you're starting to see the bigger picture, but I'll repeat out of cautiousness. Please stop talking to that bitch. She wants to use you and you're a fucking easy mark man. Just keep on helping people like you always did and try not to give your life away to some fucking useless girl you spent three days with walking around some trees. She's probably a fucking dumb (smarter than you though, I'll give you that) good for nothing bitch with no social intelligence whatsoever and someone who will probably do absolutely nothing with her life. Jump ship before she gets in and sinks the fuck out of it.
>>
pros:
has no friends (this is a pro? ok, whatever)
loves nature
smart
beautiful

cons:
financially dependent on you, needs you to pay for everything
wants you to carry heavy backpacks
asks you to lie to your place of employment and steal its property
wants you to cut contact with your current friends so you'll have no-one left except her
you think you're unimportant to her but are terrified to ask her about it
needs to "get used to you" before you and she have sex, but asking you to steal from your work and move in with you at this stage is ok

sounds legit
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.