[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was at my girlfriends house and we were making out and i decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-07-23-23-59-51.png (487KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-23-23-59-51.png
487KB, 1080x1920px
I was at my girlfriends house and we were making out and i decided to go under her shirt and play with her boobs (that was the first time we've done that)

>Fast forward

We lay in her bed and im behind her with my arm over her chest (not grabbing her boobs) her grandma comes in and sees that but says nothing.

>Fast forward to me leaving

Say bye to grandma, she has no comment about eariler so i assume she doesnt care

>fast forward
>at home now

Get a call from gf saying her grandma saw me grabbing her boobs (grandma doesnt say which she saw) and is raising hell and calls her a slut

Im supposed to apoglize to her grandma today but i dont know when

What am i supposed to do and say to make her calm down and not worry to much?
>>
>>17557075
How old are you? If you're not a fucking kid just tell her grandmother to go fuck herself and knock on the door next time.
>>
Wow man. If you're over the age of consent then just ignore her and tell her to take back what she said about your girlfriend. So fucking disrespectful.
>>
>>17557143
This. Even of you are younger, she has to take that disrespectfull comment back. Holy shit. What has the grandma even to say? She's so far detached from reality. What does your gf's mom say? That's what counts more. Not even much, depending on your ages but more than grandma's antiquated crap.
>>
File: pjPtu[1].jpg (31KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
pjPtu[1].jpg
31KB, 500x359px
>>17557075
>Im supposed to apoglize to her grandma today but i dont know when
you will never get to touch your gf's boobs again if you go through with that plan you god damn fucking retard

>this drys the pussy
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>17557138
We're both barely 18 so neither of us have moved out and her grandma still treats her like she's 10 with how over protective she is

>>17557143
I can't come straight out to her saying to take that back but if she calls my gf anything i'll tell her to cut that out

>>17557150
Mom/dad arent in the picture. Only over protective grandma and uncle

>>17557153
My girlfriend is the one telling me to apologize and talk to grandma, i have to
>>
You are not 18. Get the fuck out.

In the event that you are, kill yourself.
>>
Op here. We dont know what exactly the grandma saw which is making this hard
>>
>>17557075
>my girlfriends house
no you mean her parents or grandparents house and their rules. You better hope an apology to grandma allows you to come over ever again.
>>
>>17557075
"Ma'am, I'm sorry you got the wrong impression yesterday. Nothing improper was going on. I respect your granddaughter and my own moral upbringing too much for that."

In other words, lie like hell.
>>
>>17557198
Top kek thats basically my plan
>>
Tell your girlfriend that she's an adult and she needs to stand up for herself. I don't care if she's her fucking grandma, she doesn't decide how your girlfriend is going to live her life, especially if she thinks 2 willing adults in a monogamous relationship shouldn't be allowed to fucking touch each other.

And try not to interact with her grandma. She's one of those crazy old people and it will bring headaches. Don't apologize, don't argue with her, just stay away from her. Meet up with your girlfriend at your house.
>>
>>17557221
By avoiding her grandma it'll give impression i dont respect her or the rules of her house so i cant just ignore this issue. I may bring her to my house but i'd much rather not
>>
>>17557232
but you don't respect the rules of her house you fucking faggot. Are you afraid of her grandma or something? Stop being such a pussy.

Don't let some old hag who thinks you should apologize for touching your fucking girlfriend control your life. Seriously, she calls your girlfriend a slut for having her boyfriend touch her. She's scum. Do your best to get your girlfriend out of that house and outside of her influence, don't try to please that senile old cow.
>>
>>17557075
>apoglize to her grandma
why?
>>
>>17557255
You're pretty cringy desu

>>17557518
I broke rules

Op here, I apologized then she left us alone for hours and we almost fucked but she was to scared of her grandma to come home when we did it
>>
>>17557075

Chiming in for the grandma here. She's looking out for her Granddaughter, and obviously thinks you just a sex crazy hound just wanting to fuck her and leave and screw her up.
>>
>>17558637
Yeah I know that's why she's protective but still it gets annoying
>>
>>17558820
Sure it's annoying but you have to prove yourself.
It's great her grandma cares about her and probably passed good values to her.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.