[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to start? Lately I've been feeling like shit because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1469556554932.jpg (162KB, 688x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469556554932.jpg
162KB, 688x480px
Where to start? Lately I've been feeling like shit because of the excessive use of my phone and computer, the thing is, I don't do shit while on it: I mostly just check social medias. The fun is ephemeral yet addictive. The sites probs don't even have anything to, it has just become a habit. I hate myself for this. I used to be a big fan of books, films, anime, manga, LN, VN, but now I don't seem to touch any of those things anymore even though I still love them very much. I don't do anything productive all day, what's worse is that I've been starting be distant from friends because of many reasons. I still want to learn, watch, read more things but somehow I feel distressed. I feel I like want to die, but only for a while since I still have a family and things to complete. Any advice?
>>
>>17556985
how old are you?
I think you just need the right thing to watch/read.
some recs for you
movies
>the way way back
>little miss sunshine
>submarine
>mr nobody
manga
>molester man
>densha otoko
>oyasumi punpun
>bunnouji
>onani master kurosawa
>>
>>17556985

>>17556985

Leave these things home and leave the house. Can't waste time on them if you don't have access. Cut down the time you spend online by doing this first and eventually you'll create alternative means to spend time out of boredom. Go to local library to read or something like that. It will take a while, but you can teach yourself time to get over old habits (i.e. phone/computer). Limit online time to an h or so a day and stick to it. Keep computer powered off when you're not using it and same with phone if you can. This should decrease the motivation to do anything with them, if it takes longer and gives you time to remember that you could be doing something more productive.
>>
>>17557011
I need my phone to be turned on constantly because of work.
>>
>>17556985
>excessive use of my phone and computer
>just check social medias
Found your problem.
get out of the house, leave your pokemon go phone at home.
>>
>>17557004
I was reading/watching some of those until I dropped all because of lack of motivation. I feel worthless because of this.
>>
>>17557027
Can't stand crowded places.
>>
File: 1471408120790.jpg (136KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471408120790.jpg
136KB, 600x450px
Shameless bump.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.