[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need your help /adv/ I've been dating an older, single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Need your help /adv/

I've been dating an older, single mother of 3 kids.
She looks somewhat like pic related but is a little older. She is 37 I am 30. I have no kids, am fairly attractive, I've had girls tell me I am one of the most attractive people thy've met, and from highschool had numerous girls tell me and my friends that I was the most attractive person from school. (went to school in a big town with over 5000 kids just in grades 10 through 12.) Even my good friends fiance told him that I was the most attractive person out of everyone they know.

Anyway, I've never been loved before like this woman loves me. The sex is amazing and shes willing to do anything I want to please me. She does so many things for me that are just downright adorable. Unless of course, i dont see her for a few days, then she assumes I dont want her anymore because I havn't put in the effort to see her.

She also brings up marriage quite often. She says she wants me to move in with her and her three kids but can only do it if we're married. She owns her home and works from home making $50/hour, I also work from home and make decent money($40 /hour).

Now, my friends and family are pretty much saying, cut and run. There is not one person i know of that's outside of her family that would actually support me marrying her.

I know its probably pointless to ask this, but what do ya'll think?
>>
I feel like if i try to keep the relationship alive, im just stringing her along to a future that doesn't really exist for both of us.

Then again, I dont have the sex drive I used to and most of my time is really consumed by getting my business off the ground, so i dont spend time thinking about sex or chasing woman.

Id be fine with seeing her once or twice a week.

Also, im planning on moving out of state, but Ill have enough money to fly her out to my house, or fly myself to hers, to visit once or twice a month. However, shes the kind of gal that needs constant, reinforcement, and compliments
>>
>>17556924
>I've been dating an older, single mother of 3 kids.
When you entered into this relationship, did you intend it to be longterm? If not, time to cut and run.

Once you put a ring on that hand, everything will change.
>>
>>17556930
>Once you put a ring on that hand, everything will change.
thats what I hear. Id ont want to marry her and then have her turn off and be bitchy because she has me by the balls.

also, a second part questions:
what the fuck is wrong with me?

I grew up Roman Catholic but lost interest in teh church when i was about 13.

She grew up mormon and only started thinking about leaving the church after a bad divorce.

She doesn't like the things i like.
and some of that is why i love her so much.
she doesn't drink, which keeps me sober
anbd she doesn't smoke which has made it so much easier for me to quit.

however, she doesn't like R rated movies
she doesn't accept marijuana
she doesn't like dogs or cats or pets of any kind and I am an animal lover.

Shes always done what she was told and has done her best to stay in the good graces of the church, while when I was 14, i was stealing my parents car to pick up my friends and go-joy riding in the city....

there are so many differences between us, I ccan't for the life of me explain why I love her.

Is it just the sex? Has she been treating me so good in bed that I just refused to even consider all the differences that should by all intents and purposes make us incompatible?

we're we both so lonely that when we got together it was like a dam of emotion breaking for both of us?

was it simply lust on my part while she was falling deeply in love?

If we break up, its going to suck. I know I'm going to feell like shit for awhile, because we already had a few of, what im calling, 'practice breakups' and they felt like shit

what the fuck happened to me?
>>
>>17556966
We can't enter your head fucko.
All we can tell you by looking from the outside is that any woman her age with kids wants to tie someone down.

All I can tell you is to gtfo there.
>>
>>17556966
>I know I'm going to feell like shit for awhile
Yeah you will.

> I ccan't for the life of me explain why I love her.
Maybe because she makes you a better person?

>however, she doesn't like R rated movies
>she doesn't accept marijuana

And this is bad, why?

>what the fuck happened to me?
Emotions. Emotion blinds people, makes them do things they normally wouldn't. Emotions evolved for a reason. Usually to keep people together so they raise kids.
>>
>>17557009
id be fine without the pot.. but we literally have to watch G tier movies. I dont think i could live with that. Shes the most jumpy and skittish person on the planet

>Emotions. Emotion blinds people

this shit is fucking scary. Over the past year of dating her, there are so many things i've done, which seemed perfectly reasonable at the time, but when I reflect i just dont know what the fuck i was thinking.

I think she is much more evolved emotionaly and uses love to trick me into things and make me fall for her even more.

I'm too fucking logical for that.. if i gave my heart free reign... jesus.. scary thought
>>
>>17557024
>I dont think i could live with that
Then you know what to do.

I once said that, and I let the relationship drag on because i was "lonely." I was miserable. Let me tell you, never again.
>>
just bring up that you want kids. that will straighten things out.
>>
>>17556924
You are clearly not interested in anything longterm and she clearly is. You clearly find her over-needy, which will become more and more annoying to you.

Bear in mind that at your age and increasing number of women are going to come with broken marriages, children or emotional baggage, so you can't be quite as picky as you were at 18.

You may be throwing away the best thing you'll get, but unless you are willing to make more of a commitment, do her the favor of breaking before she gets even more used and hurt.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.