[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year now. He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (106KB, 440x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 440x582px
So I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year now. He's a great person, intelligent, funny, good looking (if unconventionally), all the good stuff. The only thing lacking is our sex life.

Now, I know I have an unusually high sex drive. I'd be happy with twice a day, every day. And my boyfriend has an unusually low sex drive. We haven't had sex at all in the last three weeks, and I bet he's only masturbated like twice. We don't live together so that has something to do with how frequently we can have sex, but even when we get together it's like a 50/50 chance. He's also not into anything kinky at all. I'm not like crazy fetishy but I'd love to play some light BDSM games and stuff, and experiment with toys with him.

Since I know about his low sex drive, I feel gross ever initiating anything because I don't ever want him to feel obligated to do anything. But lately it's been really getting to me. I wonder if we can even work out as a couple with this big a different in sex drive, even though everything else is pretty much perfect. Am I just thinking too much with my cunt or is this a legit reason to break up?
>>
you're fucking crazy lmao
>>
Satisfying sex is a really important aspect of most romantic relationships. You don't always necessarily need to do it a lot, but you do need to be on the same page, and have a situation that works for both of you.
Clearly, your current situation does not work for you.
Tell him that lately you're not satisfied and you'd like to have sex more. If he does, great. If he can't or won't, then maybe you need to think about other steps. Some people break up over this issue. Others find satisfaction through open relationships (which, BTW, is a tricky but perfectly valid way to go if you find a way to make it work). But that conversation needs to be the first step.
>>
>>17556886
>is this a legit reason to break up?
Sure. Why not.
But, I'd probably talk to him first. Lay it on the line.
>>
Your body may be not compatible... Sex is super important in a relationship so maybe you should look somewhere else.
>>
>>17556886
>Am I just thinking too much with my cunt or is this a legit reason to break up?

I was with this girl for 4 years until we broke up some months ago.

I was in the same situation as you are; certain people can't just control themselves around soe other people. The thing is, as time went on, the whole sex thing became a problem as for I wanted it way more than she could even imagine. Try to speak your way out of this asasp, and maybe you'll both come to a convenient output. However, have in mind that it is not that easy to just change sex habits, so even if you get to an agrrement, he will possibly come back to his low sex drive state.

>tl;dr

Yes, it is a valid reason to break up :/
>>
>>17556886
Just lead on physically more often, low sex drive doesn't mean he doesn't like sex or want to have it.

Speaking about it is going to make him feel bad/guilty, and is more of a "forceful" move than trying to lead into it normally first. If that doesn't work, go ahead and have the conversation and just be very clear you're not trying to force his hand or make it all about you.
>>
>>17556905
We've talked about open relationships before, we're both bi and he's said he'd like to experience a relationship with a guy, but that it feels like it'd be cheating if we were to date other people of the opposite gender. So I could try to find a girlfriend with as high a sex drive as me but that seems impossible lmao

>>17556919
>he will possibly come back to his low sex drive state

That's what I'm most worried about. Like I said, I don't want it to feel like an obligation. So I'm wondering if I should just work on not wanting sex as much myself.
>>
Break up but realize that twice a day is something that by far most people can't manage, be it because of a lower sex drive or just for practical reasons. However, as you pointed out his sex drive is abnormally low. Even without the further incompatibility in terms of kinks, that would be a death sentence for the relationship.

If you think it's hard to leave now, just remind yourself that it will get harder the longer you've been together.
>>
>>17556944
>that it feels like it'd be cheating
Anything done with everyone's permission is not cheating. But yeah, since coupling is the standard, lots of people view it as cheating, just because to people on the outside, it looks kind of similar. But what makes cheating cheating is the dishonesty.
Anyway, if you aren't comfortable with it, that's totally valid too.

>I'm wondering if I should just work on not wanting sex as much myself.
Good luck with that. Let me know if you figure out a way.
>>
It will only get worse for both of you. You can force yourself to not want sex, but you will eventually feel unattractive. On the opposite side, he will feel obligated to do it, and therefore it'll be like work, not fun.
>>
>>17556950
Ha nigga what you smokin? Twice a day is not that much
>>
>>17556977
It isn't for an exceptional day, but it is if it's twice a day every single day. Even regardless of whether you want to, people also have jobs and friends they want to see and are just tired at some point.
>>
>>17556995
It doesn't have to be an hour thing each time. Some people just like to unwid with sex.

If you are both into it, it can be really relaxing.
>>
>>17557013
Obviously, but still, it is very far from average and that some people are up for that as a daily thing doesn't mean that most are.
I'm not saying that OP is some sort of freak who should shut that shit down, just that she's far from average and should realize that she'll have to look hard to find someone who can keep up with her. Or prepare to compromise.
>>
>>17557019
If anything that puts her above most women (in this regard). If people have sex twice a wek on average then fuck that. That's some low test shit.

Plus you need to have as much sex as possible because every few weeks the red line comes out, and then it's a no fly zone.
>>
>>17557013
>>17557019
Yeah I was thinking like a quickie in the morning and again before going to sleep, in general. But also I do know it's unusually high and I'm fine with compromising a little but me and my bf are two ends of the spectrum.

I'm just worried that if I break up with him over this, I won't ever find some one with as compatible a personality as him. And if I just bring it up to talk about it, it might just put pressure on him.
>>
>>17557036
Shit bitch, you gotta be high to think that twice is high.

There are tons of us out there. Not even joking, sometimes I'll wake up to sex at like 2am and my girlfriend tells me that it's because I was groping her in my sleep
>>
Just fucking sit on his face.
>>
>>17557019
You can't generalize like that. I'd be ok with twice a day and I don't consider myself to have a unsually high sex drive for a man.

Sorry to hear that OP.. if you're not compatible in the bed, then it's going to be difficult to make it last..
>>
>>17556886
this has happened to me several times. you cant change someones sex drive, and eventually it will become too much (or too little, as it were) to deal with. sexual compatibility is crucial to the success of a relationship. you should talk with him about this, and if it doesnt change, its probably time to move on.
>>
File: MoreLeague.jpg (115KB, 493x1280px)
MoreLeague.jpg
115KB, 493x1280px
>>17556886
Has he gotten a full checkup with blood work recently?
Some hormonal issues can depress sex drive, eg low testosterone.

>Since I know about his low sex drive, I feel gross ever initiating anything because I don't ever want him to feel obligated to do anything.
Don't feel gross. Most of the male gender has to deal with exactly this problem (most women have much lower sex drives than most men).
Initiate whenever you feel like. If he doesn't want it, he'll say no. Most guys enjoy sex at least a little bit, even when we're not really all that horny. Just think of it this way: sex is fun. Probably more fun than whatever else he's doing, like watching TV or playing vidya or whatever.

And another way men deal with it: masturbation. Seriously, most guys do it all the time, since our sex drives are higher than what we can satisfy with a partner who only wants it twice a week. Rosie Palms is always in the mood, as they say.

>is this a legit reason to break up?
Nobody can decide that for you. Gotta weigh his low sex drive with his other positive characteristics, and think about the long term as well: if you go with another guy and then your sex drive drops after a couple years, how much would you regret it?

>>17557036
>if I just bring it up to talk about it, it might just put pressure on him.
Hell no. He's not some delicate flower. Talk about this.
Obviously don't say "im thinking of breaking up over your low sex drive", just tell him that you're horny all the time and want to see what you can do about it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.