[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 year old male, average looks, employed with a full time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

>26 year old male, average looks, employed with a full time steady job, literally zero matches on Tinder
>26 year old female, average looks, employed with a full time steady job, three kids, tons of matches on Tinder

How do I stop being angry over this?
>>
Stop using Tinder
>>
By realising it's Tinder and therefore meaningless.
>>
File: Pepe-no-gf-tuesday.png (70KB, 1147x609px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-no-gf-tuesday.png
70KB, 1147x609px
Pussy has higher stock value than dick in our society. Dicks are very cheap, basically, they are given around free to anyone willing to take. Laws of the market, unless men will start to value themselves more and not be such pussy hounds, then things might be different. But all this virgin stigma and forever alone shaming stuff won't make it easy.
>>
>>17556651
What are the alternatives though?
>>
>>17556660
But there females are 50% of the population. The stock can´t possibly be that high, they aren´t rare in any way
If men stopped "giving" away their dick, dating would die, cause women aren´t willing to approach anyone
>>
>>17556639
Men typically swipe right on almost every girl in tinder.
Women on the other hand only swipe right for the top 20% in tinder
-> every women gets matched with a lot of guys
men that are not top 20% dont get any matches at all
easy
>>
>>17556711
Explaining it doesn't make it any less frustrating.
>>
>>17556711
This, and there are tons of articles online about it. Guys swipe right way more than women.
Or is op not really upset about Tinder and is angry about single moms?
>>
You probably have a lousy picture and bio. Make better ones.
>>
>>17556660
>>17556639

The male sex drive is what perpetuates this. We're our own undoing. It's our own fault. Now that I don't have it though I'm freed from my shackles.

What you should do is act like you don't have it. Don't go chase girls, let girls chase you. Make yourself desirable, but don't go after anyone or desire them. Only go for girls who show interest in you and are flirting with you.

If you're hunting for women you're playing the game wrong.

>>17556701
I know from first-hand experience that women are willing to approach men, but only men they are interested in enough.
>>
Why even use tinder? Actually talking to women is waaaaay more fun.
>>
>>17556701
They don't have to because there is always a male ready to give. If roles switched then the women would begin to pursue. Some already does.
>>
>>17556742
Are you thi no balls guy from the other thread?

Please explain why and how is it like now?
>>
>>17556742
Soon my friends, the sweet release will come. The male master race will be freed form their shackles again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU
>>
>>17556772
Yeah unless there's some other eunuch floating around here that I'm not aware of.
>why
Now that's a long story. Here's the short version:
I had an infection of my epididymis, and this would come and go for a while, kinda flare up at times and then others I'd have no pain and no symptoms and no issues. It got worse, and spread to my balls causing orchitis. Being without insurance, I just waited to see if it'd clear itself up. It only worsened though, my balls got -mega- swollen, eventually they felt like small lemons in my ballsack, the skin got red and flaked, and it was intensely painful. There were many other fun symptoms too. Moving made me feel like vomiting, the pain was even up into my abdomen, I had blood in my urine, it hurt to piss, it hurt to shit, shit just fucking hurt, and it was at that point that I went to the hospital. Antibiotics cleared it up but I experienced testicular failure in both testicles because of how much they had been damaged by the infection and the fact that I hadn't sought medical help until it was rather progressed.

>how is it like
That's a hard one to answer in that there are many aspects to it. I don't take testosterone replacement so I have become much weaker and lost a lot of muscle mass, also lost a lot of body hair, and growing a beard is basically impossible. I still grow hair on my face but much of it has turned clear or disappeared, and it grows really slowly. What I had before I hadn't had for long, and it wasn't fully developed yet.

In regards to sex-drive related things, virtually nothing turns me on anymore, I don't find anyone "hot" in a sexual sense, I can tell someone is attractive but it does nothing for me. On top of this I really don't desire sex although I still enjoy companionship and cuddling and all that stuff. I can still get an erection but it is much more difficult to obtain or sustain, and I can still orgasm but it takes longer to reach it and only a little clear liquid comes out when I do.
>>
>>17556639
>Tinder
>female, average looks, employed with a full time steady job, three kids, tons of matches

You're assuming Tinder isn't just for sex. Internet dating is absolutely crap. Its pretty women looking for attention, used vaginas who have popped a few kids out, men who just want to stick their dick in a hole, and pathetic men who are desperate for a relationship.
>>
>>17556691
Go outside and interact with people.
>>
>>17556803
>>17556772
I could say much more and you can ask whatever you'd like, but I will say it has really opened my eyes in regards to things related to the male sex drive, such as the way it motivates a lot more than just desiring sex, but the interactions with women, the setting-one-self-up-for-failure approach many men take in trying to find girls, so on and so forth.

It's also opened my eyes to women's bullshit, and the fact that they're manipulating guys all the time whether they know it or not. Think like, any time a girl asks you a favor, she's basically manipulating you, like that whole putting on a helpless/cute voice or whatever and asking you for something like "teehee could you grab my purse from upstairs for meeee" or "I can't lift that I'm a gurrllll" or whatever bullshit. I mean that's just the tippity tip of the iceberg but you get the point I hope. They can take it a lot farther and I feel like a lot of them don't realize they're doing it. When the sexual attraction to them goes away you suddenly think "why the fuck can't you do it yourself?" and feel zero desire to help them. They're just used to being able to ask guys to do things for them and taking it for granted that they will. They act very put off when they don't get the help, too.

Also I experience something many have dubbed "eunuch calm" which is a general serenity and peacefulness, almost an oppressive serenity. I'm less ambitious, I desire less, I am totally fine with a simple, humble existence. It's very liberating but at first it's terrifying to find oneself in this situation, suddenly removed from the "game of life" and also having these drives and desires and views and influences removed from you, there's an adjustment period for sure, but I've come to enjoy it. I do feel more in control of myself, more level-headed, and more at peace with the world.
>>
>>17556825
Also I experience something many have dubbed "eunuch calm" which is a general serenity and peacefulness, almost an oppressive serenity. I'm less ambitious, I desire less, I am totally fine with a simple, humble existence. It's very liberating but at first it's terrifying to find oneself in this situation, suddenly removed from the "game of life" and also having these drives and desires and views and influences removed from you, there's an adjustment period for sure, but I've come to enjoy it. I do feel more in control of myself, more level-headed, and more at peace with the world.

I feel exactly the same, except having balls.
>>
>>17556832
But did you have a time where you were ever not like that? Sounds like you're a calm individual with a low barrier for satisfaction, not that that's a bad thing at all.

I used to be super ambitious. Another aspect of it is also that I don't even really get angry anymore whereas I used to put holes in walls and shit like that. I mean something might irritate me but not anywhere near that point and I just let things go now. People can be yelling all around me, or I could be playing some game and everyone could be all tense and angry and shit and I just sit there super chill regardless kinda laughing internally at their rage and how worked up they let themselves get over things. But go back in time to hardcore raiding in WoW in '06-'08 (back when I was intact) and I'd be foaming at the mouth over some retard who sucked at not standing in the fire.
>>
>>17556660
This.

>>17556701
The issue is that men both seem to want sex more than women physically, and women are discouraged from putting out socially.

Like it or not, the entire society rewards women for rejecting men. That very much includes men - you probably also want a girl who said no to countless random guys to be picky and end up with you as one of the chosen few.
The consequence is being the shunned guy a lot more often than you are the chosen guy. If you're the type who doesn't care and would love a nympho girl with a track record, then I feel for you and you just miss out for not fitting the mold. But if you don't, realize that you are very much part of the system that causes this situation.

Alternatively men should be pickier about who they fuck, which is even less likely to happen than people stopping to care about female promiscuity.
>>
>>17556848
alternative 3 is that you become gay. Its a good idea if you think about it.
If you choose the hot guy, who are into self improvement, have a hot body and good personality everything is fine.
There are probably less than 1 in a million females with a positve personality like that.
And everybody is at least a little gay anyways
>>
>>17556860
I sometimes wish I was.

Though I have heard that fags are as much promiscuous whores in relationships as females.
>>
>>17556860
You know little about the gay dating scene if you think it's a mellow fun place. Casual sex is pretty much the norm, finding a steady relationship is hard and physical standards (youth and muscle mostly) are high. Of course there are positive exceptions but the scene overall isn't really as accepting and make love no war as people tend to assume for whatever reason.
But if you want to go for it, by all means do, prostate orgasms are supposed to be the real stuff.

And yeah there exist plenty nice women who try to make a good life for themselves.
>>
>>17556848
You're staring the solution right in the face.

It's simple.

Don't chase after girls. Let girls come to you. To chase them is to set yourself up for failure.
>>
>>17556869
This doesnt make any sense.
I myself am tall, attractive and smart.
I never chased any women, cause I am to introverted to do so.
The result: 20y and never had a gf in my life.
>>
>>17556869
Yeah, this is a valid strategy if you're a man who has some flashy stuff to offer. If you are impressively handsome or have the kind of charisma that makes you striking in a group setting. Women love to be with the guy who makes everyone laugh, or is telling all the interesting stories - the one who elevates himself above the others.

If you're an average looking guy who's not great at flirting, doesn't have noteworthy social talents and so on, waiting for women to come to you is not a solid plan. All the more if you don't come in contact with a lot of women through work or education.
>>
>>17556878
Not chasing after them doesn't mean be a shut-in that no one sees.

Be social and make friends, but don't pursue relationships, just focus on making yourself a better you in all senses and pick a girl that catches a fancy to you.
>>
>>17556865
Honestly I might try it, I only fap to females, but find muscular male bodies super impressive and attractive.
After all, a hot male body is the product of hard work and determination, while a hot female body is only the product of genetics and eating habits.
So I´m really not impressed by attractive females, they are nothing special.
Some experiments with the own sex won´t hurt I guess
>>
>>17556893
Good luck, I'm sure there's lots of guys who would love the chance to make a first gay experience a good one.
>>
>>17556890
I have bettered myself though. I worked out a lot, started working on my dreams.
I transformed from a skeleton teen with bad acne, to a build attractive guy, who could beat up chad(cause I do MMA).
But I do NOT want to change my whole personality, just to get some fucking pussy.
Not worth it, I like my personality
>>
>>17556901
Sounds like you've done all the personal growth, but if you aren't advertising your existence, of course girls won't come after you.
>>
>>17556879
>flashy stuff to offer
No, it works if you socialize and don't look fuck ugly. Take care of yourself, go make friends. C'mon bro I'm a eunuch and yet here I am with a GF. I've never gone and sought them, they've always come to me, fallen in my lap, and I certainly am not le ebin Chad Alphason.

If waiting for women to come to you doesn't work for you, then going out and seeking them isn't going to work either. Improve yourself physically and mentally, because the average looking guy can get girls just fine by waiting for them to come to him. You don't need to be some Casanova, but you can't be a fat, lazy, sloppy recluse and expect anything to happen. If you don't make enough contact with women than simply make more friends and do more shit with them, the girls will come along.
If you're fuck ugly or if you're a social retard you weren't going to be getting girls in any situation.
>>17556878
You're still pretty young, fix that introversion, socialize more, learn to pick up on the cues women give off when they're into you. When I first got a laid I was older than you.
>>
>>17556639
Only spergs are upset that women get more mstches on tinder. It's a hunting ground just like clubs and bars.
>>
>>17556917
>fix that introversion, socialize more

currently looking for ways to do this but holy shit i cant find stuff to do. it doesnt help that i live in the middle of fucking nowhere and have to drive anywhere making going to bars a pain in the ass since i wouldnt be able to drink
>>
>>17557063
Make friends, male friends even, and hang out with them more. Get into bigger get togethers. Get into clubs and other stuff too if you must. I'm in the middle of nowhere myself and this worked for me. My friends were a bunch of fuckin' losers and I still got laid and got gfs because of their get togethers.
>>
>>17557066
alright ill try reconnecting with some old friends from high school as well as going out more often
>>
>>17556660
This actually makes sense.
>>
>>17556639
stop listening to the people saying, "cause girls pussys are so much more valuable" and look at your tinder. It's probably fucking trash. Post your bio, show what pics you use.
Things to help:
>Funny 1 line of bio. Do you really think, on an app based on looks, your personality is what makes a girl swipe right?
>different outfits in all your pictures. Holy shit so many guys don't fucking realize.
>Don't flaunt your shit. It might be a local bubble but lots of guys will try to post their most expensive shit to seem impressive. Doesn't work senpai.
>First photo isn't a group photo. Both sexes are awful for this. Knee jerk reaction is, if the first photo is a group shot, you're the ugliest one in the bunch.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.