[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been bullied the whole of my childhood and in my early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 3873796928_66e31a4cfe_b.jpg (311KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
3873796928_66e31a4cfe_b.jpg
311KB, 1024x680px
I've been bullied the whole of my childhood and in my early teens. My mother is an alcoholic who enjoyed crippling my mind for being unsuccessful at school. I just finished high school with straight A's and I'm going on to college to study humanities, even though I know it's useless, but I there's nothing else I'm good at.
The problem is that I have an unsatisfiable inferiority complex. I want more and I want revenge on the people who hurt me in the past and on everyone happy I see around. I don't really know if it's a problem or not, since it keeps me going.

Got drunk yesterday and recovering, so I thought I'd just get this off my chest.
>>
>>17556624
DESU revenge is only good if you get it right away.
>>
>>17556637
Agreed. Revenge is a dish best served hot, not cold like every moron and petty failure keeps telling you.
Plus you'd have to spend 10 years on torturing the ones you hate if you truly want it to be a quality revenge, otherwise they completely got away with it. They get to beat you up for 10 years and you get to beat them up a little harder for 1 day. See where I'm getting at?
>>
File: revenge.jpg (33KB, 400x415px) Image search: [Google]
revenge.jpg
33KB, 400x415px
>>17556624
>>
>>17556624
You have three separate issues in your post, none as bad as you think.

1. Bullied. That's real and that's rough. But going off to uni is one of the few times in your life you can really do something about that. In school and at home you were the "designated loser" - you got tagged with the identity of bully-fodder, and were passed from one to another.

When you arrive at uni, nobody will know you're supposed to be the one picked on. That bears repeating: NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE. You will be taken at face value, with no labels preceding you.

2. Humanities. Don't apologize. As your advisers will explain to you in the coming years, humanities majors actually do pretty well in the job market, because they're adaptable and bring valued skills. You may not get a job because of your knowledge of history or literature, but because of the skills (writing, researching, original thinking, etc) you picked up along the way.

3. Revenge. "Living well is the best revenge". Be the success none of the bullies said you could be, be happy and fulfilled, and you win.
>>
>>17557090
Please don't study humanities. Please. I'm assuming you want a good paying job, that's why you're going to college, correct? Don't be someone's secretary. College is tough, but all things worth earning are. Don't waste your time with such a useless major. A waste of 4 years of your life.
>>
>>17556624
>there's nothing else I'm good at
That's the point of education: get gud at something useful.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.