[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do if someone cheats on their SO with you? Are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mild concern.png (533KB, 1008x948px) Image search: [Google]
mild concern.png
533KB, 1008x948px
What do you do if someone cheats on their SO with you? Are you just as bad as the cheater?
>>
>>17556540
>Are you just as bad as the cheater?
If you know that they're in a relationship and that by getting with you they're cheating, yes. Arguably more morally degenerate.
>>
Maybe not as bad, but definitely shitty.

>>17556541
>Arguably more morally degenerate.
One of the major differences is he's not breaking a promise. When you're with someone you're promising to be faithful, and the cheater is violating that. The other woman or guy is just enabling that decision.
>>
>>17556540
Morally, you decide.
Do you know of their relationships? Is this happening constantly, with the same or different partners, or just a one-off?
if it becomes an habit, you'll get more attention from would-be cheaters and their cucked spouses, can become a problem unless it's your fetish.
>>
Not quite as bad, but if you know the other person is cheating, you're a scumbag to go through with it
>>
Buy a gun. Lock your doors.
>>
It's really up to you to figure out OP.

On the one hand, fucking someone who you know is in a relationship is basically saying, hey, fuck you (SO) and fuck your relationship, I'm OK with ruining it because I get pleasure from fucking this person.

On the other hand, the person cheating is the one breaking their word, not you. If that person didn't cheat with you, it's likely that they would cheat with someone else. It's really on that person not to cheat, and it's not your responsibility to check the relationship status of everyone who approaches you.

Really, in my personal opinion, it basically comes down to the question of "who started it." If you know that she's in a relationship but do your best to seduce her anyway and succeed, then you shouldn't have done that. On the other hand, if she's the one who initiated things, then I'd say you're largely innocent. (P.S. in that last bit, obviously change the pronouns if it's not a woman cheating with you)
>>
>>17556540
If you seduced them, you're worse, because you made the rational decision, they made the emotional one.
>>
File: 1350113796370.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1350113796370.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>>17556540
If you knew about it, yeah. You should have no complaints if you catch a bullet. You play stupid games, you get stupid prizes.
>>
>>17556540
hah, SO is a cuck. Keep on cuckin'
>>
>>17556540
>Are you just as bad as the cheater?
Trying to measure and quantify morality is pointless. It's a shitty thing to do; leave it at that.
>>
No, not nearly as bad. The cheater is betraying an intimate loved one. You did something dickish, but you didn't promise anyone anything. The "rules" of a relationship are only for the people involved. You owe their monogamy nothing, the cheater does.

Having said that it's not a pretty thing to do and it also depends on the situation. How soon did you know that they were taken? Did they seduce you or did you seduce them? Hell, some people actually get a kick out of knowing that they are the other (wo)man. That all factors in.

How someone can argue that you're just as bad is beyond me, though.
>>
I'm not going to stand here and tell you're entirely innocent. Really the only time I've gone out of my way for sex in the last few years is when I can steal someone's girl. I don't have any illusions about what I'm doing, but it's fun for me, so I do it.

That being said, you don't exactly convince someone to cheat. Girls who cheat do so because their boyfriend isn't living up to some expectation, which may or may not be his fault. But what I'm getting at is that, if they're going to fuck you, they know what they're doing and they've already written off their relationship to one extent or another. If they don't respect their relationship, why the fuck should I?

I am loyal and monogamous in my own relationships, I don't need to hold yours up for you, too.
>>
That one's easy. If you knew they are in a relationship, then yes. If not, you're good.
>>
>>17557107
>How soon did you know that they were taken?
In my case, she waited a moderate amount of time to tell me, and at that point I didn't know what to do so I just ignored it. This was a few months ago.
It's been weighing on me, though. I brought it up with her a few hours ago and she still hasn't responded. Not sure what to do/say now.
>Did they seduce you or did you seduce them?
She seduced me, went after me first, etc.
I feel like I did the wrong thing by even mentioning it (even though I know for a fact I should've said something the very moment she told me), but at the same time something in me is nagging me to just break it off if she doesn't address it or explicitly say they're in an open relationship or something. Any help?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.