[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A guy at work put me in a headlock and tried to play it off like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 00F0F_lWVaRChGwc3_600x450.jpg (45KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
00F0F_lWVaRChGwc3_600x450.jpg
45KB, 600x442px
A guy at work put me in a headlock and tried to play it off like "Oh, it's cool, brah."

I could use his massive infraction as an opportunity to put him under my thumb or I can start getting him in trouble. Which path should I take?
>>
What

We need details OP
>>
>>17556473
I'm chillin after my work at the office and my colleague has had a few drinks after his shift and he starts asking me about crazy stuff like, all of a sudden wanting to know how I feel and telling me people are scared of me. I tell him, whatever, you're drunk, have another one. Before short, he's putting me in a fucking headlock and I'm telling him, "look dude you work here this could end badly" and he's just powertripping and trying to squeeze blood from a stone. Not happening. I honestly don't know what the fuck his problem was. Could have been an argument about football for all I know.
>>
File: 1465684061610-b.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1465684061610-b.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>17556488
Fucking what

That didn't help at all
>>
>>17556496
Maybe you should learn to make the most of what you've got then.
>>
>>17556496
There's a planet you inhabit where putting your colleagues in threatening chokeholds is okay and beyond reproach?
>>
>>17556488
Where do you work where it's okay to be drunk at work?
>>
>>17556467
Regarding op
As a woman I'd rather equity to develop the idea of gender expression diversity than have a man tell me I'm only valuable if I'm good looking.
Because you're a dumb cunt I'm not going to help u tho lol
>>
>>17556864
I definitely understand that. But based on talking to other guys with no women around, that's the only thing men value. That and loyalty. It's fucked, but it's the truth.

>>17556467
Nigga was tripping. Contact a superior about it, no one should be putting their hands on you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.