[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i can't live with my fucking face, i did fucking nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1444614961585.jpg (183KB, 940x798px) Image search: [Google]
1444614961585.jpg
183KB, 940x798px
i can't live with my fucking face, i did fucking nothing to deserve this. I am 19, white, physically fit but i am 100 million percent fucked because of my fucked up face. I did nothing to fucking deserve this. I don't know what to fucking do man, every millisecond of living for me is intense suffering like i'm being fucking torched to death
>>
>>17556465

It probably isn't even that bad and your senseless insecurity is just ruining your life. Besides, there are a shit ton of ugly people in the world who do just fine. Compensate with intelligence, education, charisma and ultimately money and success and no one will give a shit about your fucked in face. The social game is about multiple factors.
>>
>>17556478
it's not that fucking easy,

i am to depressed to fucking do my university shit so i had to drop out, walking around my uni and seeing attractive people triggers me. I cant even get some fucking drugs
>>
Can we get a photo?

Judging by your post you have nothing to lose. On the other hand, maybe it's not as bad you think it is.

Or, visit a therapist. They really do help with this sort of stuff
>>
>>17556465
I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting, but I can't understand without more information. I'm sorry to ask you to (potentially) break anonymity, but I'm going to need to see a picture of your face.
>>
Cmon just lay it on us.
Face pic Plz
>>
>>17556465
>. I am 19, white, physically fit
You forgot to mention you're a little bitch. You're stuck in this situation continue to make the best of it.
The fact you actually saved that image explains your problem.
>>
If your face is actually that bad, just be successful and get face surgery.
>>
>>17556465
Let us be the judge of that.

I'm sure it isn't that bad.
>>
>>17556465
F, 21 answering.

Believe it or not but most sensible women rank good looks quite low in their demands for boyfriends. Kindness, funniness, reliability, general niceness rank much higher.

Besides, google "ugly men with beautiful wives" for inspiration
>>
File: 1407608383452.jpg (47KB, 506x403px) Image search: [Google]
1407608383452.jpg
47KB, 506x403px
>>17557101
Fuck you go watch my show
>>
>>17556465
literally every time someone posts here about being 'soo ugly' or having some trait or facial feature that is 'sooo fucked up' and they post a pic it is literally always something inconsequential so just post a pic and let us tell you why you're dumb and it's not that bad
>>
Most people who think they're ugly really aren't. I know it's rhetoric, but when you're bombarded by filtered and photoshopped pictures of people who spend literal hours getting them right, then you start to critically analyze parts of yourself that nobody else would even take a second look at.

There are comparatively few people who are genuinely unfortunate looking. I'm not particularly handsome, and I can pull girls. I know dudes who are better looking than me who would do great in the dating scene if they put forth a little more effort with their flirting. Most of them make light conversation about the weather, and then think that girls don't reciprocate because they're ugly, not because they made a passing comment and left nothing to speak about.
>>
An ugly man can get women because of his attitude. Your face is just an afterthought of genes. Forget your stupid face and present your personality.
>>
Not OP. But I went on a date with a girl on tinder. She's 10 years older than me and I was like why not and give it a try. This was yesterday, she's 28 and I'm 18. She loves taller guys. I'm 6'5 and she loved how tall I was and how funny I am. In all of my 17 years I felt ugly but that wasn't the case. I was being a little bitch who was too scared to go up to girls and thought my nose and teeth (got braces a few months ago) was the cause. Its all about confidence OP and no girl really cares about looks unless your personality is ugly
>>
You're ugly, so what? Lots of guys are ugly. Just look around.
If it's still killing you, go to a therapist.

>>17557101
Those men are mostly hella rich. Hint hint OP.
>>
>>17557881
Forgot to mention! She looks like she's in her early 20s
>>
>>17556465
prostitutes, m8
>>
>>17556465
pic or attention whoring
>>
>>17556465
Okay OP. I'm going to tell you something revolutionary. Women are not like men! They do not care about your looks. I know it sounds alien because looks are everything for us men. Women care about your ability to provide, humor, protection, and confidence. Your shitty attitude scares them away way more than your face. If you need any proof, just think of that ugly friend that has that hot girlfriend. Do your own research if you have too. Once you realize this I promise you you'll pull more women. Good luck brother.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.