[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ 19 year oId AustraIian university student here. In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: 1448433350257.png (86KB, 351x371px) Image search: [Google]
1448433350257.png
86KB, 351x371px
Hey /adv/
19 year oId AustraIian university student here.
In a coupIe years (2018 or 2019) I pIan on going on exchange for 6 months or so to study.
But I can't decide where. At first I thought Europe, but I feeI I wouId rather traveI Europe then Iive and study there. So instead, I'm Ieaning more towards the US. I'm studying science and I was curious which universities/states peopIe think are good to go on exchange to? I want to experience a coIIege dorm type experience because we basicaIIy don't have them in AustraIia, I reckon it'd be a nice way to meet new peopIe and get a Iot of pussy with my accent Imao.

So which states/universities shouId I be Iooking at?
>>
>Go to Europe and get culturally enriched by Muslims
>Go to America and get culturally enriched by BLM
Stay in Australia
>>
See in Australia it's daytime but over here it's drink time.
>>
>>17556438
I'm more than capabIe of not being 'cuIturaIIy enriched' mate.
I don't have time for fuckwits.

You forget, I'm AustraIian.
>>
>>17556445
Yeah I understand but I'm sure there wouId stiII be peopIe here wiIIing to answer.
AIso its 8 pm here, pretty much 'drink time' too at this point.
>>
Go to McGill in Montreal Canada instead
>>
>>17556449
>drinking on a sunday night
nice

why you don't got college dorms in australia mate, it thought u cunts were all about sharing everything
>>
>>17556450
> Combining the worst parts of Europe and America
>>
>>17556457
Canada isn't that bad. Isn't that one ufc chick canadian? Valerie something somethine
>>
>>17556425

Maybe first check if your uni has cooperation with some US universities first. If I've understood correctly it can be a bit cheaper and easier to go if there's an existing collaboration link between the sending and receiving universities. Talk to exchange coordinators, they know these types of things and if there isn't anything they can recommend a place for you, because they have experience in all exchange questions.
>>
>>17556454
We have things caIIed coIIeges. Imagine an expensive, rich kid preppy versions of a dorm.
The majority of peopIe just rent housing around the university/city.
>>
>>17556460
Yeah my university has heaps of them because its one of the biggest unis in AustraIia, but I was just curious as a generaI idea which states to Iook at/ignore.
>>
>>17556461
So when do you avoid going to the kitchen because the girl you fucked but got pissed and screwed up later on might be in it? You're confusing me mate lad pal friend
>>
>>17556463
Depends, what race are you my amigo of comrade and what do you like to do?
>>
>>17556464
>because the girl you fucked but got pissed and screwed up later on might be in it?
Rookie mistake
>>
>>17556471
You know it

>tfw you write that bitch a letter opening up trying to fix it and she shows it to your friends
it's c-cool, really
>>
>>17556469
I'm pretty much white.
Iike 4% native american Imao but other than that pure white.

My interests are sports and exercise mainIy. I mean I'm very conservative as my main board is /poI/ so I'd prefer a coIIege that is more on the conservative end (yes I know they're aII pretty shit in that aspect right now). BasicaIIy somewhere where I can meet new peopIe and perhaps a conservative girI.
>>17556464
I don't know much about coIIeges but from what I understand most of them cook the food for you.
>>
>>17556476
>>tfw you write that bitch a letter opening up trying to fix it and she shows it to your friends
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You should build a time machine so you can go back in time and slap yourself
>>
>>17556477
Pffffffffffffffft, easy, Utah. Find a LDS girl who appears strict but who has doubts due to internet friends. She'll basically mold herself to your outline if you're not a douche and can keep up.

>I don't know much about coIIeges but from what I understand most of them cook the food for you.
>cook the food for you
>Cook the god damn food for you

Fucking australians. piss of, ye mate?
>>
>>17556482
Ha-ha! Jokes on you I'm still slapping myself in the present, ain't got shit on me mate
>>
>>17556485
>I don't know much about coIIeges but from what I understand most of them cook the food for you.
>cook the food for you
>Cook the god damn food for you
>Fucking australians. piss of, ye mate?
Iike I said, coIIeges are for preppy rich kids who have Iots of money and don't want to do anything except drink and fuck each other.
Not my thing, especiaIIy for how much money coIIeges cost and the fact that they have mandatory buIIshit Iike taking part in their sports activities, some have mandatory dinner each week etc.
Fuck off with that Iot.

>Utah
>LDS
Aren't Iatter day saints mormons or some shit? I don't want a fucking weirdo mate.
but teII me more about Utah. Is it a nice pIace?
>>
>>17556497
The word "Utah" might as well mean "Blonde Mormon Girls" For some reason, the blondes are the only ones who do it right.
>>
>>17556497
Fuck off ye, we full you cunt

>weird
Everyone's weird at that age mate, you yourself go to /pol/. Case closed on that one ye

Trust me, go for the mormon chick, they won't even know what hit them
>>
>>17556506
>ye
>weird for going on poI
no one says ye you fucking prick, jog on cunt.
AIso, I go on poI because I have a Iot of free time and its something interesting to do.
>>17556504
>mormons
I swear mormons are reaIIy fucking creepy though aren't they? Iike murder-suicide tier creepy
>>
>>17556509
What's that? I say ye so obviously you choke on cocks ye?

>free time
>interesting
>fun

you fuck off ye
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>17556512
>>
>>17556514
fight me cunt I did your mum in the tits
>>
>>17556509
I mean, if you and I are talking about the same thing, dude, it's murder-suicide-absolute-terror-all-the-fucking-way. Just don't hit the girls. Seriously. Hot, fresh, purile poon for the patient and faithful.
>>
>>17556516
>fresh
mate please there's no twat more into bdsm than a mormon girl
>>
>>17556516
What I mean is mormon peopIe are just off, there's something not right about them and it makes them fucking creepy.
>>17556515
>in
>>
>>17556518
y u so racist mate only reason u even there is cuz we decided we too full and sent your granddaddy off on a ship
>>
>>17556520
None of my ancestors were convicts sent to AustraIia.
>>
>>17556521
That's an interesting name for a convict, was it the word he stuck on when the quartermaster asked him what crime he guilty of?
>>
>>17556523
You're sentence doesn't make sense.
>>
>>17556525
L E A R N ENGLEZ you colonial twat
>>
bumping for OP, I got your back convict bro ye
>>
>>17556567
ye you engIish wanker
>>
I guess what I'd really like to know is

>What state does anon live in
>What does he like about it
>And if there's not many positives what state would you move to and why

Thank you for helping me choose!
>>
>>17556581
Op here.
Are you asking me these questions to heIp me choose where to go on exchange? Or for another reason?
I can't teII.
>>
>>17556599
no you twat I'm pretending to be you to bump your thread play cool
>>
>>17556629
yeah I thought so but it was written Iike a weeaboo wrote it or some shit.
>>
Update.
Here are the Iist of universities my university has an exchange program with in my degree:

Canada:
McGill University
Queen's University (Kingston)
University of Alberta
University of British Columbia
University of Calgary
University of Toronto
University of Waterloo
Western University

America:
American University
Arizona State University
Boston College
California State University
Georgia Institute of Technology
Kansas State University
Northeastern University
Purdue University
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
State University of New York at Stony Brook
University of Arizona
University of California
University of Connecticut
University of Florida
University of Illinois
University of Maryland
University of Massachusetts
University of Richmond
University of South Carolina
University of Texas at Austin
University of Virginia
University of Washington
University of Wisconsin - Madison
University of Wyoming
>>
>>17556634
Yeah I was trying to be australian
>>
>>17556640
you weren't very good at it Imao
>>
>>17556652
crikey mate my boomerang is sorry I slipped on the boat, sidney sidney mad cunt eurovision
>>
File: ICANTFEELYOUTHERE.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
ICANTFEELYOUTHERE.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>17556658
>eurovision
>>
>>17556677
hahaha now you proper ye hahaha you get it trust bruv u made my night
>>
>>17556677
I don't mean to be rude but maybe all the posters and lurkers are more interested in puerile sex threads and neet lifestyle advice, hence the lack of uni advice or awareness of social situations in neighboring states.

Either way you got all my love bruv, do you and go where you feel you should go, trust.
>>
>>17556698
Yeah weII I just made the mistake of making this post in the middIe of the night/earIy morning on a saturday/sunday in America.
No worries, I'II just make it another day at a better time.
>>
>>17556702
Too be honest mate I'm not really sure what your thread is about.
>>
>>17556703
There's a Iot of coIIeges I can go to.
I don't know much about them, wouId Iike to know which ones are good and which are shite and which states are nice and which are shite.
>>
>>17556708
Oooh I get it. Yeah 4chan wouldn't know that shit, that's some parenting shit right there. Wherever you go you'll be fine. Look up the states in the list you shouwed me and look for the percentages of whites in them. Midlands and northern midlands is where you want to be. They will be shite for partying but good for the development. I'm sorry you're middle class lad, it happens sometimes it really isn't your fault.
>>
>>17556708
sorry bruv it's too early to bother my friends so I'll bother you

holy shit did you see the faber rivera fight? god damn I am disappointed
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.