[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was an employee at walmart but today I was terminated for eating/drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
I was an employee at walmart but today I was terminated for eating/drinking random shit without paying for it. They called me down to AP the guy told me he knew about the food I didn't pay and asked me to tell him about all the food that I ate and didn't pay for.

I told him the best I remember since it wasn't an everyday thing. I would also buy like 3 other items but not pay for one. He asked me to sign some paper in where I explained my side of the story. I simply said that I would get thirsty and grab a bottle of Gatorade and leave it by my register and forget to pay for it. He then asked me if I wanted to pay walmart back and how much. I said that $20 should be enough so he put that(he claimed that they knew exactly how much it was) I think it was probably around 15 but I put 20 just in case.

I am now expecting two bills of $10 each. Apparently I don't have to go to court( I asked him) and he didnt call the cops either.

Would this stay in some sort of database? I know I fucked up but I don't want this fucking my life forever. I am in college and I really need to be able to find good jobs to sustain myself.

>pic related.
>>
>>17556340
Walmart will put a note on your record. If you stay clean, they'll let it drop. If you pull some other scam, they'll see you as a multiple offender and fire you or possibly call the cops (on the new offence).

Again, if you stay clean, they probably wouldn't mention it if you used them as a reference for another job.
>>
>>17556355
They already fired me because of this.
>>
I'll also have to note that I only worked for them for no more than a month and a half.
>>
Just don't use the job as a reference. You'll be fine
>>
If they didn't call the cops then there's no record. other than Wal-Mart's internal records. You'll never be able to work at a Wal-Mart again. I know, big loss.
>>
>>17556340
well, learn your lesson and stop stealing from your workplace.

As long as you weren't a long term employee you can probably just gloss over this on your resume, especially since you were a student during that time.

It won't go anywhere as long as the police aren't contacted, but don't expect to get hired at another Walmart ever again.
>>
>>17556340
Stop stealing things. I have no idea how you could think this was okay in the first place. Stay clean, you'll be fine.
>>
Can't tell if OP smokes a lot of weed, has a huge cock or is legitimately mentally disabled.
>>
>>17556340

For the love of god? Why did you agree to something without proof being shown to you?

He could be bluffing because he saw you do it once, and you could have thrown it on the ''Oh shiiiiiiiit, I was so tired that day and had a headache, I probably forgot to pay for it card". Now they were able to lay you off without any restitution on your part because you signed THEIR form.

I hope you learned a lesson from this. a) Don't steal shit, ask for it if you want to have it. b) Don't admid anything or write down stuff too soon. Making a decision in the spur of the moment is never a good thing.
>>
>>17556414
Who are we to say it isn't all 3?
>>
>>17556390

this.
>>
Rot in jail thieving scum
>>
>>17556431
Nah the guy knew. He mentioned cookies, Gatorade, and a protein yogurt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.