[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ Why does this girl at work keep staring at me, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: q.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
q.png
2KB, 225x225px
Hey /adv/

Why does this girl at work keep staring at me, and doesn't smile when i look back or is really cold and acts cool when i talk to her but seems friendly with everyone else? Did i do anything wrong?
>>
>>17556310
She's not staring at you. She's thinking about something or nothing and randomly pointing her face in your general direction.
>>
>>17556365
then why does it happen too often?
>>
>>17556310
alright so you like her, but think she doesn't like you back.

Let me save you like 50 steps, just table it and talk to other girls, or ask her out and get a definitive answer.

You most likely didn't do anything wrong, she just isn't attracted to you.
>>
>>17556394
Also, is she new?
>>
>>17556394
I guess i'll do that. I don't really like her but she just gives that mix signal so i'm kind of confuse
>>17556396
I work with her
>>
>>17556399
Right, but is she new to your workplace?

Regardless if you really aren't interested in her, maybe it just goes both ways, and she just isn't really interested in you.

I don't even mean exclusively sexually. Some people just don't click.
>>
Nah man women just have this stupid notion you're playing games. They can't understand the simple construct of you wanting to put your dick inside them without games. Just be you
>>
>>17556310
Maybe she really likes you. Ask her if you're making her uncomfortable. (>>17541167)
>>
>>17556404
She's been there longer than me but we have mutual friends outside work. I just find it weird that i always see her looking at me and also act so cool around me but so friendly with everyone else. Tbh i kinda like the idea that she looks at me but im a bit worried i might like her if i continue to think she likes me and then she didn't like me at all
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.