[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok , so I wake up in the morning and the wife's in a mood.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (551KB, 1000x715px)
image.jpg
551KB, 1000x715px
Ok , so I wake up in the morning and the wife's in a mood. I ask what's wrong? And to cut a long story short , She blames me for things I did in her DREAMS ! Wtf! Has this happened to anyone else?
>>
>>17556214
She's irritated about something else and doesn't know how to express it. Might not even be you
>>
PAHAHAHA ...women
>>
This is it! Jump to 1:08
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvf9kdovG_E
>>
>>17556214
Did you not marry this girl? How about asking her? She is your wife.
>>
File: Shaggy-wasn't-me[1].jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy-wasn't-me[1].jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>17556214
Plead the Fifth.
>>
The dream went like this : we are traveling to the centre of the earth and find a new underground civilisation and we reach level 1 and they are normal people going about every day life. We go to level 2 and the people are weird but are construction workers digging to level 3. Finally we go to level 3 where the gravity is light and the people's a ghost like ( their bodies drip flesh like blobs of mud ) anyway this freaks her out and she want to leave but I want her to go deeper !
>>
>>17556214
I did it once with my boyfriend.
I woke up, kicked him, told him he was a dirty cheater and went back to sleep.
When I woke up, and he told me what I did, I apologised.
>>
>>17556214

Only once. My gf has a lot of disaster/apocalypse dreams and once she woke me in the middle of the night and told me that I'm not allowed to get killed by scavangers unless she does first, because she doesn't want to be left alone. She sounded super pissed, but fell back to sleep almost immediately. Still tease her about it sometimes, it was pretty funny.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.