[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a girly booty and face and it's getting a bit traumatizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 1473524296312.jpg (131KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1473524296312.jpg
131KB, 894x894px
I have a girly booty and face and it's getting a bit traumatizing how many approaches I get, as well as groping.
What are some things I can do to avoid getting romantic approaches from men, without intentionally giving myself socially unacceptable aroma, looks or behaviour
>>
>>17556208
get big
or accept it and transition
>>
>>17556211
I don't really put on muscle well
>>
Wear clothes that aren't revealing, and wear minimal makeup.
>>
>>17556217
I do neither. Lmao why would I wear makeup at all when I have this issue? I'm a guy if that was unclear
>>
>>17556212
Testosterone supplements.
>>
>>17556208
I'll defend you from guys hitting on you, if you be my girlfriend :3
>>
>>17556224
Where do I get those?
>>
>>17556208
Are you fat? Do you dress like a girl? Is your haircut like a girl`s? Are you before/during puberty?
>>
>>17556239
No
No
Not really but it's a bit long. Happens regardless? Has all my life
After/late puppetry
>>
>>17556250
How long is ”a bit long”?
>>
>>17556255
Like this'ish
>>
>>17556265
So you probably look like a tomboy. Look, it`s hard to give advice about appearance if you don`t post pictures. I can`t guess through drawings and descriptions.
>>
>>17556269
Not gonna post pic. Done vit before and it got pretty uncomfortable. Pic was just for hair length approx
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>17556533
You can get testosterone replacement therapy if you seriously feel like it's that bad, other than that.

Work out you will get a manlier look the more muscle mass it's a hormone thing, your shapes will not look as soft if you aren't as fat, cutting hair short helps 100% and wearing special clothes is stupid because if you look like a girl naturally clothes won't fix that
There isn't much you can do about your genetical looks, they are what they are and changing it brings a lot more trouble than it is worth surgery to make you look manlier for example seems kind of extreme but it is an option.

Honestly and for the groping thing get pepperspray if you are worried or take classes for some martial art at least you can say that you have checked your privilege if that was ever put to question though so it's not all bad.
>>
>ITT: OP doesn't know he has Klinefelter's Syndrome
>>
>>/fit/

Lift heavy things, drink milk, get muscle, all that.

Also: Try getting a 'manly' haircut, wear more loose-fitting pants/clothes that don't show your girly ass/figure.
>>
Squats and cycling will build a masculine physique. The spot reduction will make your ass much smaller and manlier.
Also use foundation/make up. Hide blemishes and draw attention to angular features, a strong jaw is manly
>>
File: 1438937112176.jpg (7KB, 267x323px)
1438937112176.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>17556576
>Also use foundation/make up.
>manIy
>>
>>17556582
Funny coincidence that you replied with a picture of a dude wearing makeup
>>
>>17556572
Again, don't put on muscle easily at all
>>17556556
How do I get test? I don't have any medical issues
>>17556576
Not sure if trolling. Might try the squats and biking though
>>
>>17556586
It's for adult males that are out of puberty already, if their jatural test production is low they can get a hormone replacement therapy I think it starts with just a cream or a pill but if your natural test is too low they'll also inject you with the tasty stuff

There are ways to naturally increase testosterone like cold showers, a lot of muscle mass and shit like that.

Like I said generally you're dealt some cards genetically and you have to deal with it, at the end of the day the only real problem is the guys fingerfucking you on public transit but those you have to deal with directly anyways because change would only come slowly if at all, you might look like a girl but there is more to life than looks and you should remind yourself that at the end of the day you are a man and because you are a man whatever you look like is what a man looks like and don't feel too down about something that wasn't even in your control to begin with.

But you knows maybe you are a late bloomer, puberty has been recorded to go as far as into the mid twenties so yeah don't fuck your natural hormones up with roids if you want the juice go to a doc he will know if it's cool or nah
>>
>>17556586
There is a certain program for skinny guys who can't put on muscle well, you might give it a go.
>>
>>17556219
Beard
>>
>>17556666
Can't grow one :/
At all
>>
>>17556265
Cut your hair, you look like a dyke or 12 y/o boy.
Look at short haircuts for men with bangs if you need the bit of hair over your forehead for confidence and to get used to short hear but really you should go for shorter sides. A full bob hasn't been a mans haircut since the 1990s
>>
>>17556688
I wxplicitly said that it doesn't work, just been a while since I got a cut, but harassment is constant. Even had quite a few crew cuts
>>
>>17556668
You ever thing nature is trying to tell you something?
>>
>>17556692
How old are you? Are you blonde? Blondes always look more effeminate but you'll grow into I'm your 20's in sure
>>
>>17556707
I'm 23 and yes I'm blonde. Platinum in the summer
>>
>>17556712

If you can, get your hormones tested. If you're y'all look into modeling, androgyny is hot af atm
>>
>>17556746
*tall
>>
>>17556748
I'm 5'2" lol. I might look into it
>>
>>17556752
By "it" i mean hormones btw, not modelling. It should be fine though. I'm weak af but no tits or anything
>>
>>17556208
post face
>>
>>17556208
Definitely get an appointment to check your hormone levels as other people said, but in the mean time here are some other things you can do.
Get a buzzcut. Plumber's cut (buzzed, with a little left on the top-front) is good. At worst, if someone thinks you're a girl they'll at least take you for a dyke at first glance.
You've probably tried a beard or moustache at some point so I won't bother asking, but put on aftershave more regularly, even on mornings you don't shave.
Avoid alcohol as well as flax, soy, and legumes, as those all are a source of estrogen. Beef and milk also have trace amounts of estrogen, but you're going to need some beef and milk to bulk up.
GIT HUEG at the gym. For your situation, I'd recommend the PHUL method, but with 2 extra sets for all the upper body exercises. Every day that you work out, drink 1 litre of milk early in the day before working out, and eat a load of carbs soon after working out (Plate of spaghetti, submarine sandwich, a bunch of potatoes, something heavy on bread or strach but not too sugary). If you do have a testosterone deficiency, then progress will be slow at first, but as long as you stick with it you WILL see results.
Good luck, anon. As someone who had to deal with gynecomastia throughout high school, I kind of know how it feels to be self-conscious about girly looks. But just remember, it's your body, you own it. If anyone makes you uncomfortable, don't be afraid to bellow out your manliest and deepest "PISS OFF!"
>>
>>17556812
The entire thread are about why most of this isn't really viable
>>
File: 1471636957660.jpg (17KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
1471636957660.jpg
17KB, 294x294px
>>17556582
you would probably be surprised how versatile make-up can be to manipulate and give the illusion of feminine and masculine characteristics.

For example, I know some women use make-up to make not just for their faces, but their necks and breasts to stand out more. Its like art, but for your body and not in some dumb "fine arts" way, literally making your body look better than it is.
>>
File: 1417024029368.gif (2MB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
1417024029368.gif
2MB, 500x297px
>>17556208
I don't know anon, maybe they are just gay and want a twink.
>>
File: 1439805215746.png (12KB, 356x376px) Image search: [Google]
1439805215746.png
12KB, 356x376px
>>17556208
Walk on the streets with your girlfriend so the men stop hitting on you.
>>
>>17556916
Tfw no gf
>>
>>17556923
Get a bf then.
>>
>>17556978
..no
>>
>>17556666
Nice quads
>>
>>17556208
low test
>>
>>17556208
Ever think of just becoming gay?
>>
>>17556208
Are anons THAT thick and/or desperate to fall for bait like this?
>>
This thread gives me the vibe that OP is trying to humblebrag it's feminine qualities, post pics or gtfo
>>
>>17556208
Get a more masculine appearance with different clothes, haircut, maybe grow a beard, do sports (it doesnt have to be strength focused), keep a close eye on your behaviour and what may make you appear feminine

Im out of ideas already sry
>>
>>17556208

just post pics already.
>>
>>17556208
Please stay as you are, the world needs more cute traps
>>
I'm with the rest of this thread: cute traps are life. Don't throw it away... and post pic.
>>
>>17556208
In all honesty, a picture would be useful in determining the best way to help you.
>>
>>17556208
Pic or ur jus trying to bait
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.