[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my boyfriend's best friend's girlfriend with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I hate my boyfriend's best friend's girlfriend with a white hot firey passion. Its gotten to the point where I don't even double date with them, my boyfriend just goes to hang out with his friend and her, but it makes me feel jealous and insecure because of how great his best friend makes her out to be. Shes apparently got an oral fixation, loves to cook, goes ass to mouth and loves walking around his apartment in lingerie... How do I show my boyfriend I'm better than her? are those the things men really want from women?
>>
If you do end up walking around in lingerie your boyfriend will definitely notice that you're acting differently. He probably fell in love with you because you were you . I wouldn't really recommend trying to change, but what do I know I'm just some dude on 4chan
>>
>>17556182
You hate her because you're jealous?

Man women are ridiculous. You don't even have to deal with this woman and you hate her.

Just be yourself, there's a reason your boyfriend is with YOU
>>
>>17556182
Half these stuff sound disgusting to me. Did you try telling him you feel uncomfortable when he hangs out with his best friend and her included?
>>
Spend more time with your boyfriend ( but let him have fun with his friends, including that one you're jealous). Have special dinners with him, go watch a movie and cuddle in the couch, go to events related to things he likes (for example, if he's a nerd go to nerdy events) and try new things when it's sex time.
>>
the dude whos saying all that stuff about his girl sounds like he's got issues
>>
Let your boyfriend double team her with his friends. He will love you for it.
>>
>>17556182
Living well is the best revenge.

if you get on with your life and don't let her bug you, you win.
>>
Woman to women.. don't let the other chick bring you down. You are two different people, with different interests, hobbies, way of thinking etc. If you let your jealousy consume you, you'll go mad. If your boyfriend really loved you he won't care about his best friend gloating.

Just because she cooks, loves to suck dick, and wear lingerie means absolutely nothing. What's inside is what matters.
>>
File: 1382736641036.gif (2MB, 280x236px) Image search: [Google]
1382736641036.gif
2MB, 280x236px
Get a fucking grip. That's all I can say. Focus on what you gotta do instead of worrying about someone who doesn't affect you.
>>
>>17556844
dubs tell the truth
>>
The bait to bait all baits
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.