[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've changed, /adv/. I didn't believe it at first.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: change.jpg (582KB, 1382x919px) Image search: [Google]
change.jpg
582KB, 1382x919px
I've changed, /adv/. I didn't believe it at first. I went through some old memories, videos.. and its clear to me now that I've changed for the worse. I used to full of life, and now I feel myself closing off people around me. I've already lost the girl of my dreams, and now I am pushing friends and family away. I just am in a funk for years now. I don't see myself ever coming out of it.

Is there ever a way to go back?
>>
>>17556060

Go fuck yourself. You don't deserve happiness if you did all that shit.

t. person who got pushed away by a "friend" like you

please kill yourself at the nearest possible date

you inflict suffering merely by existing
>>
If you've changed once you can change again.
Today is 9-11, the day of miracles, so just take it slow and make your way back to who you were.
>>
also remember that we have a tendency to look back more fondley on our former selves even though it may not have been as good as it seems
>>
>>17556092

It's actually my birthday today.

>>17556085

Don't worry, I've definitely considered it. At this point, I can't imagine if an accident doesn't take me, I will eventually do it myself.
>>
>>17556094

It may be that I'm looking back fondly but I'm also looking at physical things, pictures, posts, etc.

Maybe those times I was happier, but it is a lot less than I am anymore. I just can't pinpoint what changed, it was just a slow gradual thing that I don't know how to get back to who I was.
>>
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume when you were happier you were 16-19 and now you're early-mid 20's.

If this is the case, it's more the reality of life taking it's tole on you (albeit heavily, most people don't push family and friends away). It's just a fact that life after high school is more stressful/tiring since you have obligations (bills, money management etc) now. Unfortunately your friends are having the same experience, leading to an atmosphere of apathy (except around the few that still manage to not take life too seriously).

Mandatory suggestion: Talk to a shrink or councilor, they'll help you out.
>>
>>17556137

off a bit, heading for my 30s.

I appreciate the advice and all, but I think I'd rather kill myself then live through life with the stigma of people knowing I can't handle it and am "mentally unfit."
>>
>>17556060
Sounds like you might simply be depressed, and hung up on that "girl of your dreams".

Let yourself move on, forgive yourself a little.

Start doing different things. Move to a different city and start a new life, if you need to. Get a new job, change your career.

The only reason you don't see yourself coming out of your "funk" is because you aren't trying to.
>>
>>17556179

The point is you aren't 'mentally unfit'. Most people are feeling or did feel a semblance of what you are.
>>
How did you lose the girl of your dreams?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.