[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to be a ripped bruce lee looking dude >also want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1445901348457.jpg (23KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1445901348457.jpg
23KB, 500x359px
>want to be a ripped bruce lee looking dude
>also want to be a cute trappy femboy
Why is life so hard?
>>
File: ComP4fTUAAAOBxj.jpg (143KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ComP4fTUAAAOBxj.jpg
143KB, 900x1200px
Just become like bruce lee and wear this tshirt to compensate
>>
File: updated serm guide.png (941KB, 1600x1334px) Image search: [Google]
updated serm guide.png
941KB, 1600x1334px
>>17556009
Pop bicalutamide and raloxifene faggot.
You can always go the Bruce Lee route later.
>>
>>17556198
What do these do
>>
>>17556198
It's funny hearing people thinking that popping pills will magically make them beautiful
>>
File: 2804hly.jpg (707KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2804hly.jpg
707KB, 1600x1200px
Just do what this guy did?
>>
>>17556009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkazr8M-n4
>>
>>17556232
It's an experimental mix of hormone medications.

Theoretically, they would allow somebody to basically stop their body from using testosterone while also preventing gynecomastia from forming as a result, thus feminizing a male's body without immediately killing their fertility and also sprouting tits.

It wouldn't have much of an effect without estrogen as well though.
>>
>>17556246
It will unless you're like hyper caveman tier.
>>17556232
Bicalutamide is a testosterone blocker. Raloxifene mimics estrogen except without making you grow boobs. So basically it's the pills one would need for master-tier "cute trappy femboy" status.

Bonus: the bicalutamide does not render one permanently infertile, and also doesn't kill the sex drive.
>>
File: muh arm.jpg (219KB, 745x1252px) Image search: [Google]
muh arm.jpg
219KB, 745x1252px
>>17556320
A test blocker would have loads of effect on its own. To block testosterone or produce little to none renders one a good deal feminized and youthful in appearance.

Take a look at my arm. That look like the typical arm of a male in his late 20's? That's the arm of a guy who has castration levels of testosterone and doesn't replace it with anything.
>>
>>17556009
Be cute while you can. When that runs out, get ripped.
>>
>>17556338
But doesn't that kill off your cock's functionality?
>>
>>17556356
Not him, but supposedly it only kills your sex drive, and gets rid of spontaneous erections.

If you fap daily to prevent atrophy, it should be fine.
>>
>>17556326
>It will unless you're like hyper caveman tier.

Bullshit

Looking good is mostly just a combination of good bone structure, taking care of your skin, hair removal where necessary, hairstyling, makeup and fashion. Hormones affect none of those.
>>
>>17556338
So you take bicalutamide and raloxifene and nothing else? How long have you been on it? Were you at all naturally feminine beforehand? has your bodyfat redistributed?

Side effects? dosages?
>>
>>17556338
My arm looks like that normally anyway
>>
File: leggies.jpg (316KB, 1323x746px) Image search: [Google]
leggies.jpg
316KB, 1323x746px
>>17556371
Hormones affect literally all of those, although bone structure only during or before puberty.
>>17556372
Nope, I'm a eunuch who takes no replacement testosterone and no hormones at all.
I've been like this nearly 5 years.
I was somewhat fem beforehand but not this fem. I look younger than before, I have far less body and facial hair than before. Body fat has changed, more goes to my ass thighs and chest than before. That's typical for eunuchs who don't replace their sex hormones, it'd be more pronounced if I gave myself estrogen or something like that, but the body defaults to a more feminized fat distribution without sex hormones.
>>17556356
Bicalutamide wouldn't. As I am though with no testosterone production aside from what my adrenals put out, I don't even desire sex 99% of the time in the first place. However I can still get it up with the proper stimuli and also orgasm.
>>17556374
Then show us and say your age. Do you have to shave it? I don't have to shave mine, and I don't even shave my legs.
I'm 27, nearly 28 for reference.
>>
>>17556623
>hormones being a substitute for good skin care, hair removal, hairstyling, makeup and fashion

oook
>>
>>17556623
Normal people go to get laser hair removal to get smooth arms and legs, including girls. Taking hormonal drugs to reduce hair growth is insane
>>
>>17556779
>skin care
Being under the influence of different hormones or less test makes the skin much more soft, clear, less greasy, and improves its state.
>hair removal
Less test = less hair to remove, more time before it needs to be removed again
>hairstyling, makeup and fashion
Okay yeah lol got me there, although having testosterone in castration range will prevent balding and enable ones body to be more suited to more effeminate clothing choices. Makeup is for straight up hyperfags though.
>>17556783
>Normal people go to get laser hair removal
The vast majority of people, male or female, never get any laser hair removal done
>laser on arms
That just makes you look like a fucking weirdo, everyone is supposed to have arm hair and if you shave yours or have lasered it off, it looks very off. Shaved arms flat out look weird. If you look up at my arm pic you'll see it's not shaved.
>Taking hormonal drugs to reduce hair growth is insane
Sure, if that were the only reason one were doing it. It's simply a side-benefit though to anyone trying to look more fem, and there are many other plus-sides to it such as not growing out of fem looks. If you don't want it don't go for it, I'm only telling OP that popping pills is an option.

Also many guys take hormonal drugs to prevent or reduce the rate of balding, is that insane?
>>
>>17556853
>The vast majority of people, male or female, never get any laser hair removal done

I don't believe that for females. I think it's getting more popular for guys too.

>>laser on arms
>That just makes you look like a fucking weirdo, everyone is supposed to have arm hair and if you shave yours or have lasered it off, it looks very off. Shaved arms flat out look weird. If you look up at my arm pic you'll see it's not shaved.

Laser doesn't work like that, it just thins the hair out at first.

>Also many guys take hormonal drugs to prevent or reduce the rate of balding, is that insane?

I take it but the side effects are no big deal. Nothing like transitioning hormones.
>>
Recognize that one is a fetish and one is a ridiculously high ideal.
>>
>>17556870
Why is wanting to be ripped a fetish?
>>
just work out one side of your body and use one leg to hop around and eventually the other side will deteriorate and become fermboy while workout side becomes bruce lee

best of both worlds
>>
>>17556866
>Laser doesn't work like that, it just thins the hair out at first.
Until you get enough sessions. Either way that shit's going to look unnatural once you physically mature into a more masculine form. Seeing as you take meds to prevent balding, it's pretty safe to say you're going to be getting more masculine and that process has already begun. Care to share your arm/arms with us? Do you actually go and get laser treatments yourself?
>>
>>17556885
My wife has completely smooth arms from lasering, it's never bothered me. I don't do my arms myself because my arm hair isn't that dark or thick but I've mostly lasered off all my facial hair and am doing my legs and underarms now.

>once you physically mature into a more masculine form

People don't really keep getting more masculine past 25... it's one of those things that deluded hons say. Pretty guys stay pretty just as long as their female counterparts do.

No one really cares about how much body hair some random 50 year old stranger has so it's not worth worrying about.
>>
>>17556009
>have to work to get the things you want
WEW LIFE IS HARD!
>>
>>17556900
>My wife has completely smooth arms from lasering, it's never bothered me
Your wife must have some issues if she wanted that done, no offense.

Also it looks fine because she's feminine. We're talking about it on a -male-
>25
How old are you? Do you look at the guys around you at all? They look pretty damn different at 20 vs 25 vs 30 and on. Masculinity increases with age, and everyone matures differently. Puberty may stop at 25 but masculinization and male aging does not. I'm not telling you to go pop hormones, I don't know if you're OP or not, but I was throwing that option out there for him.
>Pretty guys stay pretty just as long as their female counterparts do.
Then show me, how pretty are you and how old are you?
>>
>>17556928
>Your wife must have some issues if she wanted that done

Not all females have naturally smooth arms man...

>Also it looks fine because she's feminine. We're talking about it on a -male-

I don't understand why it matters.

>How old are you? Do you look at the guys around you at all? They look pretty damn different at 20 vs 25 vs 30 and on.

I'm 25 and still get told I look 20. I see guys aging but they eat like shit, they don't take care of their skin well, drink too much, had bad genes to begin with and are generally scruffy. I don't hang out around other guys anymore at any rate.

Masculinity doesn't really increase with age past 20 or so IMO... old men don't look very masculine to me

I'm not pretty enough to pass as a girl but I'm going to get a nose job next year probably to get a bit closer.
>>
All this discussion of worrying about what you're going to look when you're 40+ is ridiculous anyway

Just focus on the present, obsessing about whether your beauty will last into your 50s is the path to sorrow for everyone. We're all going to be fucking dead soon enough anyway
>>
>>17556962
>Not all females have naturally smooth arms man...
I know none personally who care about having their natural arm hair.
>I don't understand why it matters.
It matters because their arms and the rest of them is physically feminine to begin with and as such it's not so weird to see them without arm hair, although I still think none whatsoever would be a bit off, it still wouldn't be all that noticeable, and their natural femininity would compliment/be complimented by it.

Assuming your claims are true, if you're 25 you could be just beginning to get more masculine. A friend of mine looked pretty youthful at 25, like he was 20 or so, and now that he's 30 he's manly as fuark and has undergone heavy balding. Keep in mind this guy is also a health nut.

Old men look less masculine because they're old, guys in their 60's and on can start losing some masculinity simply because their bodies are starting to not produce as much test. Guys in their 50's look masculine as fuck, same for 40's, same for 30's. Masculinity undeniably increases past 20 for a long time. There is a huge difference between a 20 year old and a 30 year old male, the 20 year olds look like fucking kids, the 30 year olds look like men.

Do you have trouble buying alcohol like I do from how young you look (assuming you're in the US, sorry if you're not)? I feel you have some motivation to be continuing this discussion this far considering I've already said people shouldn't pop hormones if they don't want to, but it's undeniable it can extend ones shelf life and also very undeniable that it makes people look more feminine. Is it that you fear becoming more masculine? Is it that you've already become more masculine than you desired? Why does it matter to you? Why do you feel a need to argue this case for hormones and blockers not mattering? They're there for people who want to become more feminized.
>>
>>17557006
All the guys I know who "changed" from 25 to 30 just became fatasses or suffered hair loss, both of which are completely avoidable. Not "masculine", whatever that means.

How many good looking "feminine" 40-50 year old guys on hormones do you see in reality? It's only ugly, mentally deranged people worrying about hormones instead of more important factors. While these idiots on /lgbt/ are sitting on their asses popping pills normal people will continue to do more sensible and effective things like going to beauty salons and focusing on fashion, exercise, makeup, etc.
>>
>>17557069
I checked IDs as part of my old job, having to look at everyone's date of birth. Having seen many people and their ages, I can tell you as a fact men from 20-25 look much less manly than men 25-30. All you have for reference is friends and people you know, while I have thousands and thousands of people as reference over the course of years. You're in denial and it makes sense, you don't want to get more masculine and so you plug your ears and hope its all over. Sorry bro, it isn't.

Beauty salons, fashion, exercise, taking care of yourself, and makeup will not prevent you from continuing to become more masculine. People popping hormones or knocking out their test will age differently. They'll age, but they won't age in a masculine manner. How many manly 30-40 year old girls do you know?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.