[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so lonely. I have no friends. I live alone now that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dt951230dhc0.gif (147KB, 1200x364px) Image search: [Google]
dt951230dhc0.gif
147KB, 1200x364px
I'm so lonely. I have no friends. I live alone now that I moved for my new job

I want to start going to bars. Will this help me make friends? I don't know what to do. I have been pacing around in my apartment all weekend muttering to myself about how I need to just kill myself and end this

I want friends, I just want human contact, what do I do
>>
>>17555996
How do I go to a bar alone? I live in a downtown area and there are literally barely any bars and I'm sure it's all groups of friends and guys with their dates and stuff and I'd be all alone and I'm younger than everyone in this town because it's all old professionals and it's a fairly expensive town.

What the fuck do I do
>>
>>17555996
If you want human contact going to bars won't help you. You should look up for social activities and force yourself to go through them, that's the only way.
>>
Go out and interact. Don't be a cuck, go to bars and meet people. Make friends and conquer life pussy.
>>
>>17556005
"How do I become successful"

*Just go get a good job cuck*

Wow thanks for the advice bro
>>
>>17555996
Don't look for friends. Look for activities. Friends will follow.

Join a club. Join a gym. Take a nonacademic class at a CC. Do volunteer work. Hang out at the comic book store. Go fly a kite.

Everyone around you will be doing the same thing, and chatting will be natural.
>>
>>17556288
This works every time
>>
>>17556288
>>17556002
these two 100,000,000,000%
>>
>>17555996
>I want to start going to bars. Will this help me make friends?
Could help.
But if you want to make friends, get a hobby and find a group that shares said hobby. GO NOW BRONIE!
>>
>>17555996

>I want friends, I just want human contact, what do I do

Pretend to be interested in religion and start going to churches, find one with lots of cute women.

If you start going regulary you might even start beliving in the stuff and there you go, suddenly you are part of something big and more friends then you can handle.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.