[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never feel stressed even when i am People were always impressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1472997550558.jpg (36KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472997550558.jpg
36KB, 600x500px
I never feel stressed even when i am

People were always impressed at how easy i took things and how they wanted to be more like that and i believed i was like that

Now i realized i actually am stressed as fuck but i never feel it

The stress shows thorugh defeatist thoughts, pessimism, suicidal thoughts, sad outlook on life, etc.

I have no idea where i'm trying to get at with this thread
>>
>>17555930
I feel you OP
I have the same
I haven't figured how to deal with it either
>>
>>17555930
Stop masturbating so much, faggot. Shit, fucking with your head, mang.
>>
>>17555930
Find hobbies that are stress-relieving.

Give yourself some "you" time, that is also productive. Remember that you don't have to be the best if it's something that you actually enjoy.

Also the defeatist thoughts and consistent pessimism are most likely a symptom of your depression, causing anxiety and further stress.

Build some self-worth. I can't speak enough about starting a small side hobby that you can build and practice and be proud of. It could change your life.
>>
>>17555930

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qty7IP8wlXM
>>
>>17556113
It helps a lot in then moment but on the long run it's hell
>>17556126
Changes nothing
>>17556132
There is never a hobby that sticks out

After a while they just become boring

Doesn't help that the only boxing place here is a mcdojo
>>17556271
This is genius
>>
No one told me that I was stressed either. I know it sounds crazy but you have to learn how to be stressed and what being stressed is. For ages I'd be like "...oh yeah, I'm stressed".

Not feeling stressed is a coping mechanism. Though, it might be better to feel stressed and deal with it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.