[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(tldr at bottom) Hey guys. I started school again and I realized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1389584139735.jpg (64KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
1389584139735.jpg
64KB, 420x500px
(tldr at bottom)
Hey guys. I started school again and I realized how shit my life was again. I don't have any friends, and I just do nothing in school besides learn. Then, I go home. In a couple of days, I'll have a job, too. So soon, I'll wake up, go to school, then work then sleep. This is one problem. However, I've been like this for a long time and this isn't a problem (well it is, but it isn't bother me as much). I mention these things because it's attributing to my problem right now.

I speak to people on the internet from omegle on skype. Sounds good for someone who isn't very social. The problem I have is that they do drugs almost all the time. I'm 18 and have never done any drug before. I've only drank 4 times to get drunk, one time for my birthday, which was around late June, once for new years and the two other times some dates in May. All the drug talk I hear from them makes me want to do drugs. I try to think of the warnings, but I just can't care anymore. I realize that hedonism is a bad thing, but I just find it so hard to get joy from anything anymore. It feels like everyone around me is doing drugs, and I want "in". The problem is, however, I don't have any friends and I don't know where to get drugs besides attempting to do the dark net thing, and that alone seems like a hassle.

What can I do? I don't want to end up a druggie, but I have a HUGE urge to want to do any drug, probably weed or something like that. I probably wouldn't mind any drug as long as it wasn't LSD.

tl;dr: start school again, realize how shitty my life is. have no friends, very sheltered by parents, start to speak to people online about one year ago. some of the people i speak to do drugs all the time, and i kind of want to do drugs since it looks fun, Problem is, I don't know where to get them and i have a terribly STRONG urge to do them. What can I do?
>>
>>17555929
It just bothers me so much as to why I have a strong urge to do drugs even though I've only drank a few times. It's the only drug I've ever done, and it was just wine too.
>>
>>17555929
I was like this, I was a loner who REALLY wanted to try drugs

Your aversion to LSD in particular seems very arbitrary to me and you clearly know little to nothing about drugs, which types there are, and their affects

OP don't do drugs. Just don't. Get drunk every once in a while yeah sure whatever.

I used to be like you - I wanted to try shrooms, acid, dmt - they fucked me up. I'm different now and I want to go back

Don't do drugs, they aren't an escape from your current shitty reality, they just bring you into an even worse reality from which you will want to escape, and it will hang over your shoulder as long as you live knowing that potential reality exists
>>
>>17555981
I'll try. I like talking to these people but it's so hard to think avoid thinking about drugs when they bring it up. I admit I don't know much about drugs, or at least I think I don't know very much. And when I said I'd try any drug, I didn't mean stuff like lsd/dmt. I dislike the sound of those for these two reasons: lsd trips seem super long (and also the mindfuck), and i've read about dmt a lot on /x/, and it doesn't seem fun. If I were to want to try any drug it'd probably be weed, and as stupid as this sounds, probably ecstasy, oxy, and heroin. I wouldn't mind AL-LAD as well, as I heard it's mostly a visual experience.

Just trying to clarify things up, sorry about that.

By the way, thank you for your advice anon. I really appreciate it. I just had to get all of this out of my chest. It doesn't help that I'm a closeted faggot as well. I was thinking about going to therapy (for the OP, not the faggotry kek) but I'm afraid I might stress out my father too much.
>>
>>17556071
Also the weird thing: If they bring up the drug, I try to tell them that it's bad, etc. I also become really passive aggressive towards them, and I feel so guilty a couple of hours afterwards. But I know if I had these drugs they had, I would probably do it as well. Its just... so strange.
>>
>>17556174
OP don't do fucking heroin are you retarded
>>
File: image.gif (50KB, 231x242px)
image.gif
50KB, 231x242px
As someone who is psychologically addicted to cannabis , don't do drugs. I've been clean for a month now but that took getting caught multiple times over the course of over a year . Just focus on doing things that bring you pleasure without altering your state of consciousness .
>>
>>17556283
I've been careless, so I came up with this strange shit. Sorry anon
>>17557016
Alright, thank you. I don't know why people say weed isn't bad even though that can happen.
>>
>>17557056
It's just that I have this hedonistic desire I never had before. You don't want it .
>>
>>17557083
thank you anon, i feel the same way about the desire thing despite never doing drugs in the first place. if i knew some way to get drugs I'd be hooked on something by now. anyways, thank you anon, i really appreciate this information. it's making me think twice about what i have thoughts about.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.