[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So early spring, I met this photographer at a con and we really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: sadbear.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
sadbear.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
So early spring, I met this photographer at a con and we really hit it off. Handsome, sweet, listens, laid back, and surprisingly supportive. I became entranced quickly, but was still a little shy about dating him; thus needing time to warm up.

Although the closer I got to him, the weirder one of my guy friends became. He grew distant, kind of hostile to the new guy, cold, and suddenly stopped talking to met. When I finally pressed him, he admitted his feelings for me, that he's had them for some time, and was not comfortable with the new guy.

I was touched by this, and started to like him back. But was instantly brought to a a standstill, thinking I now had to choose between him and the new guy. It wasn't easy, but I figured that since I've known my guy friend for so long, he was the better option. We started dating soon after.

When time had come to break the news to the new guy, it didn't go as well as I wanted. He was pretty calm and levelheaded about it, don't get me wrong. But you could easily tell he didn't like the news. The thing I was hoping for was that we could still be friends. But he kept saying "no" to the idea, no matter how many times I pressed him. Then he just calmly walks away without saying a word. He took me off Facebook, doesn't return my messages. He was just gone without a trace.

I saw him again this weekend at another con, but he just gave me a half-assed smile and hardly responded to me. Mostly acted like I wasn't even there. I don't see why we couldn't be friends or that he had to leave like this. And I haven't been able to get over it yet. Because of this, I'm now thinking of breaking up with my current boyfriend and just staying away from men a while. :(
>>
>chad doesn't like me
>better break up with my boyfriend then
Fuck off.
>>
>>17555867
Not her, but how would you feel if you realised your girlfriend still had feelings for a guy she ultimately chose you over? OP would be doing the best thing if she broke up with her boyfriend, it's not fair on him for her to stay with him when she's in love with the other guy.
>>
>>17555880
The fact she went with another person while in love with someone else, and/or had a chance with the person she loved by decided to date a different bloke, still paints her as the bad guy here.
>>
>>17555851
>I don't see why we couldn't be friends
I honestly can't decide whether this is bait or typical girl retardation. Why in fuck would he ever want to be your friend? He wanted to date you, thought he was doing well, then you chucked him for some other guy. Not only was he totally uninterested in just being friends with you in the first place, you just showed yourself to be an unreliable fuckwit, i.e. not a good friend.

TL;DR you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>17555891
I'm pretty sure she knows that and is trying to do something to correct the situation.
>>
Lol op are you my ex? I loved her so much but damn looking back now she was shady af. "Still being friends" with any guy where feelings were felt at one point is always a red flag
>>
File: 1473257187553.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1473257187553.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>17555851
Smells like bait, reminds me of the one the other day where OP told her crush that he was making her uncomfortable and was surprised/sad that he stopped approaching her afterwards.

If not bait: Seriously OP, get a grip. You just picked the wrong guy, and now you regret it. Next time, don't be so hasty. Think harder about what you want before making a decision.
When men say "girls are fickle", guess who they're talking about?
You buttered your bread, now eat it.
>>
>>17555851
should've never dated either.
>>
>>17555958
>Smells like bait, reminds me of the one the other day where OP told her crush that he was making her uncomfortable and was surprised/sad that he stopped approaching her afterwards.
[citation needed]
>>
>>17555958
>Smells like bait, reminds me of the one the other day where OP told her crush that he was making her uncomfortable and was surprised/sad that he stopped approaching her afterwards.
womenlogic.jpg
>>
>>17555963
>>17556000
enjoy >>17541167
>>
>>17556003
Thanks. Wanted to read.
>>
Spoilers: photographers want to fuck their models. You were just his latest conquest, anyway.

You still need to get your shit together, but you did inadvertently avoid that drama.
>>
>>17556037
>Spoilers: photographers want to fuck their models.
Which often ruins their reputation and prevents future models from working with them.

Also, did OP say she was a model? Don't think she did.
>>
>i was hoping we could still be friends
>aka i was hoping he'd stick around as an option B

Fuck off cunt. I stopped reading there.
>>
>>17555851

you are just trying to make the new guy in to a backup just in case things don't work out with the guy that you are dating.
>>
>itt: /adv/ is more misogynist than usual
>>
>>17556120
Who do you think posts bait pretending to be stupid women?
Ardent feminists?
>>
Die in a fire you retarded skank
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.