[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been dragged to a club The people who brought me herehave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1473091879270.jpg (132KB, 420x414px) Image search: [Google]
1473091879270.jpg
132KB, 420x414px
I've been dragged to a club
The people who brought me herehave abandoned me to do their own thing
What do I do
I'm typically an anime loving introvert shit
>>
Kill me please
>>
Leave. Clubs are fucking dumb, I don't know why you went in the first place.
>>
get as drunk as possible as quickly as possible

It's the only way
>>
You can find a wall to lean against awkwardly, get a drink and occupy yourself sipping it, swishing it, and pretending you have any interest in it, try to dance a little by yourself and hope people don't notice too hard, or you could try to interact with people.
>>
go out to the smoking lounge and talk to people.
>>
>>17555989
>smoking lounge
w0t
>>
Best fucking response in 2016.
>>
>on your phone
For fuck sake mate
>>
>>17555793
Oh man. A club is a place for people with big personalities, that have been honed specifically for proving that their bigger than other people's personalities.

if you're introverted, it's really not the place for you.
>>
>>17556400
Hah, clever. No. It's about increasing your ability to perceive what's really there but you already knew that.
>>
>>17556403
>It's about increasing your ability to perceive what's really there

Care to explain? I actually didn't already know that, ha
>>
>>17556416
What you do is what you become good at, what you become good at is what is essential, what is essential is more than likely objective, not subjective, to your survival, your survival is reality thus what you do a lot is what is real. You mentioned cock measuring via personality but really what you're saying is you're become good at your trick but you have nobody to compare your cock with. You know this, you just haven't had a chance to fight about it yet.
>>
>>17555793
OK real answer:

Are you interested in the subject of the club? If not, then leave.

If you are, the suck it up, find a group, and introduce yourself. If you can find a group with some people you know all the better. Just say something like, "hey, <person1> and <person2> told me this club was cool, and I like <subject of club>. What's going on?"

Then just talk about <subject of club> with them and hopefully make new friends. If the club is for some autist thing then there are likely lots of other autists and people used to dealing with them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.