[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been depressed almost my entire life, and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: prfil.jpg (76KB, 338x329px) Image search: [Google]
prfil.jpg
76KB, 338x329px
I've been depressed almost my entire life, and I've tried thousands of things to get out of it. So far I've tried:

>Getting over it and growing a pair, as my father said
>Seeing a psychologist
>Exercise
>Meditation
>A second psychologist
>Doing "what I love in life"
>Suicide (I was too stupid and got caught)
>A third psychologist
>Reaching to my family for help
>Reaching to my friends for help
>Reaching to total strangers for help (and now I'm doing it again)
>Seeing a fourth psychologist

I really don't want to stay like this. I really don't want to kill myself, and I know I lack the courage at this point. But I don't know what else to do, and staying in my room browsing the internet to not think about it all only helps some days. I don't want to die, but I'm sure that living like this is way worse.
>>
Have you tried hard labor? It worked wonders for me, personally.
>>
>>17555540
Do you mean physical exerting work, or just working a lot?
>>
>>17555545
>>
when i started getting confidence in my looks i started being happier
>>
>>17555583

source?
>>
File: harlan ellison collection.jpg (139KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
harlan ellison collection.jpg
139KB, 720x1280px
>>17555688
Got it from this gem.
It was a quote after his short story "Big Sam was my Friend".
>>
>>17555452

Let me adjust your list to limit it to things that may have been effective:

>Getting over it and growing a pair, as my father said
>Exercise

Try to stick to those and go from there.
>>
>>17555452
I can tell you with certainty that the answers are not in a self-help book, they are a scam. But from one depressed husk to another, I have one piece of advice: Steer your life into a different direction. Don't be paralyzed over choice, pick a path and go down it. Most often, there isn't a "right" choice, what really matters is that you MAKE A CHOICE. If you try the same thing over and over, you're likely to get similar results.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.