[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in a house with a bunch of different people (~20 in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1445836558887.jpg (29KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445836558887.jpg
29KB, 720x720px
>live in a house with a bunch of different people (~20 in total, co-ed)
>new girl moves in and she's pretty cute
>talked to her a few times
>most recently we were talking in the kitchen and I started eating a banana
>after realizing that the bottom half of it had gone bad/soft, I told her to feel my banana and she did
>sort of flirty

last night:
>drinking in a housemate's room with her and a few other people
>sitting on the couch with her
>she has her arm along the back of the couch
>decide to put my arm up and say sorry when our arms touch (pretending not to notice her arm was already there)
>a little while later I lean my head back (drunkish)
>it touches her arm and she says, "getting a little close aren't we" or something like that
>without skipping a beat, I said without thinking, "what you don't feel the same way?"
>she said, "no, not really"

I'm not sure if it was 2 or 20 minutes after the exchange, but she left the room after that and was talking on the phone downstairs in Spanish in a frustrated tone. Not sure if it was family or if she's mad at me for saying something so dumb to someone I live with.

So yeah. Fuck. I don't know what to do. Really fucking hate myself right now. Feel pretty embarrassed and sad that she didn't react more positively. I guess it's possible that she was posturing since other housemates were in the room (although I don't think they were paying attention to us).
>>
Not uncommon for bitch girls to switch-in-bait guys like this (if she ever truly did at all - I don't know I just have your interpretation to go off).

Either way, you probably jumped the gun a bit yourself by doing something sort of affectionate like that. Shit like that tends to turn girls off faster than anything.

And also either way, you now know that she wasn't interested/you disqualified yourself (either way, same effect) so don't keep playing the fool and chasing after her. But don't be butthurt either. If I was neutral bystander I would have absolutely read your response as snarky/sarcastic so just go with that and move on with your life m8. This doesn't sound like a le cringeworthy social catastrophe.
>>
>>17555423
Well last night she invited me to go with a few other housemates to a nearby nature reserve thing today and I expressed some interest. She brought it up/invited me last night before the awkward exchange.

Saw her in the kitchen this morning and she asked again if I'd like to go. I told her no and that I was hungover. Not sure what her decision to re-extend the invitation this morning means.

I guess it was good for me to decline since it shows her that I'm not dying to spend (more) time with her.
>>
>>17555464
it means that this thing you perceived as a disaster was completely inconsequential to her

learn 2 chill m8
>>
>>17555395

There is one way to deal with situations like this, in my experience. Piss the floor in front of her.
>>
>>17555489
Maybe it isn't a social disaster, but it is a disaster in the sense that I disqualified myself
>>
>>17555513
has OP's best interests at heart
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.