[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend of 2 and a half years dumped me in mid August and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n9dcw9OQDu1tdsvfgo4_250.gif (2MB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9dcw9OQDu1tdsvfgo4_250.gif
2MB, 245x138px
My boyfriend of 2 and a half years dumped me in mid August and I had to move out of our house. I wasn't even thinking of dating and then I met this guy who had no idea what was going on and he asked me out. I should have said no but I didn't, everything went very well, and now we talk every day.

I'm 29 so "taking time to be single" isn't really a priority post-breakup like it was when I was younger and still ~~finding myself~~

adv, what do you think? Should I go for it?
>>
Yes?
>>
No?
>>
>>17555355
if you're enjoying yourself with him then go for it.
>>
>>17555355
Why wouldn't you? An ex is an ex for a reason, and if you're hitting it off with this guy, even if you realize later down the road that it was because you were hurt about the breakup and you don't like him, at least you'll have given yourself some time with someone else and separated from the past relationship.
>>
If you like him, I don't see why not!
>>
>>17555355
If you aren't feeling a particular need to be single, then don't force yourself to hold off.
>>
I'm on the same boat, be me male, left wife of two years(6 together) because she's a cheating whore and got pregnant. I'm interested in a female coworker. Ex-Wife got me fat as fuck and want to lose weight and gain confidence... But want to talk to this beauty. How does one go about talking to someone?
>>
Tick tock.
>>
>>17555401
OP here. I personally couldn't date anyone who knew about what had happened to me. Someone who doesn't treat you like you're loaded with baggage makes you feel very nice.
>>
>>17555430
Well beauty I'm interested in has a kid, black daddy walked away... I have my own son with my ex-wife(biological son before she got pregnant by cheating) beauty seems to be struggling a lot because she's always leaving for to attend her son, he's 1.5. I did a very childish thing Friday.... In her drawer at work I left a pack of sour patch kids(her favorite candy)wishing her a good Friday and a better weekend.... She left work for 4 hours and came back..... Later in the day I asked her and told me she didn't see them because she was having a bad day and had a lot on her mind. Haven't heard back from her.....
>>
>>17555442
Sounds like neither of you are ready for this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.