[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I need your advice. Anyway, there's this girl that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Hey guys I need your advice. Anyway, there's this girl that I used to talk to about 4 years ago and we were together every day. She was really good looking and she was just everything I had ever wanted. Things were going great and they were getting better and better as time went on.

Interestingly enough, this girl was a girl that I had a huge crush on back in the 8th grade. It seems interesting that an underacheiver like me was able to get with her some years later.

I was about 250 lbs when we started talking and it wasn't an issue for her. I'm pretty tall so it's not like I looked really fat at 250. Anyway, she moved away and I haven't seen her for almost 4 years. She has now moved back. Were just now starting to talk again and we're going to be hanging out soon. Since 2013 I've gained an extra 20 pounds and I'm now 270. (I was still a minor back when I was 250).

My only worry is that she's not going to want to be with me or talk to me since I'm a little bit bigger than I used to be. We've really only talked over text lately.

She used to tell me how much she loved how I held her and she didn't want me to lose any weight. But now that I'm a little bit bigger I don't know what she'll think.

I was wondering what weight loss tips you guys could give me. I'm also wanting to do it for myself because I've wanted to for a while now. This is just something that has pushed me to actually do it. I used to weight lift at school but since I don't go to school anymore I can't really find the time to do it. I really want to go to a gym but my social anxiety kind of gets me.

Anyways, thanks. Am I being stupid? I really do feel like I'm just being an idiot right now.
>>
>>17554403

>weight loss tips

Eat less, move more. Basic thermodynamics.
>>
>>17554410
I was thinking about biking a lot. I'm also trying to eat a lot healthier lately. Its been a week or two since I've started eating better an for seems I've lost about 4 pounds. I'm not sure exactly if this is body fat or if it's water weight.
>>
>>17554403
post a pic at 250 and then 270- you're more than welcome to blur out the face.

Also, if she liked you at 250 she'll probably still think you're cute at 270. Girls that are into a little chub are pretty flexible in that area.
>>
>>17554424
Yeah post a picture without showing the face
>>
>>17554424
I don't really have any pics on this device of me from a couple years ago, but I have this one that I just took of me now.
>>
>>17554448
You look fine,don't worry, go on!
>>
>>17554448
I thought that you were fat,but after seeing your photo you are looking good. You are not fat,you are a man!
>>
>>17554466
>>17554476
OP's fat. Not shapeless blob level of fat, but fat nonetheless.
>>
>>17554488
I am a girl and I don't like thin men,they are looking horrible. These kilos are great
>>
>>17554466
>>17554476

I might not be that fat, but I still want to lose some pounds. I would really benefit losing at least 15-20.
>>
>>17554493
I like fat men myself, but that doesn't mean he isn't fat.

As for OP, if she didn't mind that you had some extra to begin with I doubt this is going to be an absolute dealbreaker. Not like you're morbidly obese. At most you don't fit her absolute ideal anymore. Just my take.
>>
>>17554448
Yeah you're fat, but still in the 'cute and doughy' category- which is my favorite. Not FAT fat. Seems like she's into dudes that are a little porky, so don't worry yourself. You'll be fine.

In the meantime if it really fucks with your confidence, just cutting out soda or fried foods can do wonders. Good luck OP!
>>
>>17554448
Also,I suggest you to hang out with her the sooner possible in order not to lose her! You don't want her to hang out with someone else! And 20 pounds will not make the difference.if she liked you then,she will like you now too! If she has problem for 20 pounds, you will deserve something better! But usually girls who don't like thin men,will like you!
>>
>>17554508
>>17554505
Forgot about the advice. Nutrition is always the biggest one. Cut out soda. Drink water and unsweetened tea or coffee. (Fruit juices aren't much better in terms of sugars.) From now on, when you eat, start with a lot of vegetables, one-two glasses of water... basically fill yourself up before you get to rice/pasta/potatoes and meat. Change your diet as much as realistically possible - no junk food, if you can't make food from scratch dish out extra money to get proper takeaway with vegetables (and possibly add some you bought yourself). No microwave meals, there's a ton of sugar and salt in those.

Obviously it never hurts to make sure you get your exercise, but eating better is really the focus if you want to lose weight.

Also, if you get cravings for a specific snack, force yourself to eat something else first (eat stuff like raw carrots for snacks, or apples or rice crackers) and wait for about fifteen minutes. It is a lot easier to control yourself if you tell yourself you have to wait a little longer instead of that you can't have it, and after the waiting time the biggest urge should have passed. Good luck!
>>
>>17554526
>>17554517
>>17554514
>>17554508

Thanks for the advice guys. You boosted my confidence a bit.
>>
>>17554534
I'm glad for that! Good luck with the girl!
>>
>>17554547
Thank you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.