[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible for girls to be attracted to depressed guys ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1469785003317.jpg (69KB, 566x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469785003317.jpg
69KB, 566x720px
is it possible for girls to be attracted to depressed guys ?

I met a girl last night ( pls no reee ) and we hit it off pretty well but I was putting in effort to be outgoing and stuff. I like her though and I don't want to have to put on an act all the time.

Any femanons attracted to depressed guys? Or any depressed guys have experience with girls who were okay with it? Or are women only attracted to happy energetic chads?
>>
Are you actually depressed or just /r9k/ meme depressed?
>>
Initially but they eventually get bored of you constantly bringing them down.

t. depressed guy with 6 failed relationships due to depression
>>
If you don't have your shit together emotionally, why should she expect you to have your shit together as far as the relationship goes? You don't need to be a Chad to be outgoing and energetic in a relationship, but going into a relationship depressed is dooming it from the start. Figure your stuff out first before trying to bring somebody else in, that's the best thing you can do.
>>
>>17554321

I dunno, I've felt this way for probably 10 years at least. there's ups and downs but mostly downs
>>
>>17554332

We actually talked about depression and anxiety a bit last night and found some common ground in that, and when I look at her photos, she's all smiles but I feel like I can see sadness behind it. maybe her being depressed as well, makes it okay for me?
>>
>>17554343
Sounds to me like she doesn't let her "depression" affect other people in her life but yours does, leading you to try to find things that may not be there, such as the sadness behind her photos. It's fine to be a little depressed or upset about stuff when starting a relationship, but honestly man it seems like you're just going to let it drag both of you down until one of you leaves the other, assuming you two are going to become something. Like I said, you should work on yourself before you bring somebody else in.
>>
>>17554361

I work on myself all the time. Fit, have a good job, whatever. I still have a 'low affect', and it's not something i've ever been able to 'fix'
>>
>Or any depressed guys have experience with girls who were okay with it?
yeah, the only problem it causes for me in relationships is that I never clean anything and that didn't start being an issue until I graduated college
>>
>>17554363
What does "low affect" even mean?
>>
The answer is that there is a person for everyone - including depressed individuals such as yourself. Ultimately, you are most likely to attract someone with a "savior" complex. The good news is that they may help you get better. Okay, it doesn't always work that way - but the bottom line is that you have to find your "people". They are out there but you may have to search in some strange holes and under some odd looking rocks to find them.
>>
>>17554375

thanks anon . ive been hearing this sort of advice a lot lately. I guess I just need to start believing it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.