[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend wants to move out of his parents' place with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1591.jpg (136KB, 662x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1591.jpg
136KB, 662x960px
My best friend wants to move out of his parents' place with me, but I absolutely do not want to do that for the following reasons:

1. He doesn't have a license or a car and doesn't plan on getting either. (He actually had a car provided to him by his wealthy family but still didn't go through with getting a license)
2. Because of #1 he expects me to drive him everywhere, which I kind of already do and it's really annoying. (I don't mind helping out a friend but I shouldn't be depended on so much - plus, he hardly wants to actually hang out with me and I feel like I'm just being used for rides at this point)
3. He's really messy, pretty simple reason.
4. I honestly don't even want to be friends with him anymore because I feel like I'm being treated by a doormat. He's really harsh and judgmental towards me so I can't even trust and confide in him, which makes me feel extremely alone.
5. It's basically going to be like taking care of a child which I don't want at all.

How can I say no without hurting his feelings?
>>
treated like a*
wtf
>>
Tell him the truth, tell him some of the reasons that you told us. Say it straight out, maybe it will open his eyes, and if it doesn't, that his loss
>>
Tell him. Tell him everything you wrote here. Hurt his fucking feelings, it'll help him in the long run. Maybe he'll realize he's a big baby and do something about it. Of course he's going to act like a child if everyone around him, even his friends, treat him like a child and avoid telling him the truth because it might hurt his feelings. People get their feelings hurt, get over it and occasionally learn something out of it, this is how life works.
>>
If he's a grown man ready to move out then he can handle the truth. You could also just say nothing and start looking for other people to room with.
>>
Thanks, y'all
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.