[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would one go about getting a girl who acts vapid and popular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1471345155578.jpg (165KB, 800x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1471345155578.jpg
165KB, 800x1318px
How would one go about getting a girl who acts vapid and popular but who's actually smart and eccentric? Which side of her will win out if they're tested?
>>
>>17554134
have you been able to figure out why she acts this way?

How old is she?

Who does she act this way around?

You're going to have to be less vague.
>>
>>17554142
I'll get that out of this out of the way then: I'm 18 (no I'm not lying) and she's 16. Most her friends are popular and boring and she dresses this like that but when I talk to her she's has an off-beat sense of humor, weird interests, etc. It definitely seems like she likes me but I can't tell if she'd be embarrassed to be with me or if I'd end up being bored with her.
>>
>>17554134
You don't win people over. People either like you or not, and the more desperate you are at trying to get with them, the more you will push them away. Pretending to be someone you're not to make a girl fall for you is actually retarded.
She will probably keep being frivolous, but eventually mature a bit with age. Neither side will win, they will just blend together better.
>>
>>17554160
the mere fact she's putting on this facade means she's probably too immature to be seen with someone who isn't of the 'popular' crowd. It can't hurt to try, but I'd find that bullshit dual-life exhausting. You are who you hang around... she's got some growing up to do- needs to stop caring about this worthless shit. But, that's your typical 16year old girl.

She will probably turn out awesome when she gets older and drops this whole thing though. Or she'll lose the 'real' her altogether and be another bimbo.
>>
File: 1426496065382.jpg (614KB, 1600x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1426496065382.jpg
614KB, 1600x1261px
>>17554170
I definitely don't want to change myself, I just want to know from anyone with experience with this whether I can make her come out of her shell or it's not worth it.
>>
Who's the artist
>>
>>17554900
Bougeraugh
>>
Just say ayo hop on this dick knawmean xdxdxd
>>
>>17554991
Bouguereau you numbskull
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.