[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See cute girl studying at student center >Sit down next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0852.jpg (89KB, 640x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0852.jpg
89KB, 640x690px
>See cute girl studying at student center
>Sit down next to her, compliment her hair, make good conversation
>She is responsive, interested, and you make her smile and laugh multiple times
>Ask for her number
>Get the digits
>Say, "Alright, great, maybe we'll get lunch sometime
>"Yeah, sure!"
>Pic related

Really sucks guys, felt like I did everything right and she was really cute/had common interests with me. I also looked her up on instagram and she's not even lying about the BF.
>>
you know what to do

make her boyfriend a cuck
>>
File: IMG_0853.png (123KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0853.png
123KB, 640x1136px
>>17554136
Feel like I probably already blew that shot
>>
>>17554128
you DID do everything right. Just wasn't the right situation.

Also, it's annoying she didn't mention it at first, but it's really great she made it clear afterward without and tiptoeing or 'casually' mentioning "oh my BOYFRIEND really likes xyz too". This text is heads and shoulders above most of these broads.

>>17554152
nah I think that's all you can do. You won't really be able to convince her anyway, the ball is firmly in her court. Good job leaving that window open though, OP.
>>
>>17554152
Yeah, especially when you threw in platonically. You don't need to imply the obvious and should hope it could evolve from there, not root yourself in it.
>>
Yeah whatever. Swing and a miss. Handled it well though. Move along to the next one.
>>
You did better then the majority of people would here, it sucks but you'll bounce back no problem. Good luck in your endeavors!
>>
File: 1462136119961.png (129KB, 312x313px) Image search: [Google]
1462136119961.png
129KB, 312x313px
>>17554152
>Haha alright
>>
>>17554152
>not getting her to hook you up w/ her friends
It's like you have a minor case of oneitis?
>>
>>17554128
>he talks to people

top fucking kek
>>
>>17554195
I mean how would I have really approached that any other way?
>>
>>17554161
>it's really great she made it clear afterward without and tiptoeing or 'casually' mentioning "oh my BOYFRIEND really likes xyz too". This text is heads and shoulders above most of these broads.

Yeah this
>>
>>17554202
Which is why it sucks that she was taken, she seemed really well spoken and to the point
>>
Thats just perfectly normal, anon, just hunt on, plenty of fish out there

I already had twice the "honor" to date a girl for a longer time until i found out/she admitted that she has a boyfriend. Longest period was half a year :/

Just be happy that she wasnt an ass and told you right away, now you can just rock on. Good hunting!
>>
>>17554161
i asked my crush to study for a test with me and she did the "casually mentioning" thing while we were studying
it wasn't so bad
>>
>>17554212
well that's different. That could've been a legit 'casual mention'. Studying is a grey area, whereas it's clear Anon had romantic intentions when getting her number.
>>
>>17554212
Different
>>
>>17554128
"make that clear" sounds like shes bullshitting you
>>
>>17554775
She actually isn't, I looked her up and found a social media page for her where there's clearly a boy she spends some time with. He looks like a Elliot Rodger type with better cheekbones.
>>
What do you want advice on?
>>
>>17554152
wow just terrible reply OP

you see, girls have to unload their wrongdoings on you like this to feel good about themselves.

But she wouldn't have ever texted you if she really wasn't interested, she would have given you a fake # or just never replied

should have said:

"cool story babe. lets hnag out some time this week"

stop accepting what women say to you at face value.
>>
>>17554960
>cool story babe

Jesus you're overweight aren't you
>>
>>17554960
Your bed's all made mr. Trump! You got a big day running for president tomorrow.
>>
>>17554960
Your post reeks of "I have never even interacted with a woman in real life but I know how to act 'alpha' on the internet"
>inb4 I've slept with more women than you
>>
>>17555000
closer to underweight. nice trips tho
>>17555005
thanks bitch now get to work on the dishes
>>17555007
i have slept with only 10 women in life

i honestly did not write that post to troll you guys sheesh what ever happened to looking at things objectively
>>
>>17554960
This dude is right, and although I don't exactly agree with the morality of aiding a girl in cheating, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
>>
>>17554201
>ay yo gril hook me up with yo otha bitchz.
>>
She only gave you her number because she was interested in you and texted you out of guilt for her boyfriend. Otherwise she would've waited for you to text and then tell you she has a boyfriend. That said, what do you even want advice on? You didn't ask anything.
>>
>>17554222
>>17554766
true
anyway i was glad for it, because i still got the confidence boost from having the guts to talk to her, and i was able to move on without having to sit next to the girl who turned me down for the rest of the semester
>>
>>17555225
"Cool story babe" is cringeworthy, dude.
>>
>>17555065
you got a lot of hate because it was pretty over-the-top and embarrassing, friend. Blanket opinions about all chicks and how they operate stated as fact never go over well.
>>
File: 1469646775284.jpg (135KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469646775284.jpg
135KB, 576x1024px
>>17555272
Nothing is cringeworthy unless it comes from the mouth of a cringeworthy person

A confident good-looking guy can go around calling girls "duder" and they'll just think its cute
>>
>>17555277
>it was pretty over-the-top and embarrassing
nah you're just one of the many people on this board that get testy when someone's advice shakes them out of their comfort zone thought bubble.

Over-the-top is OP's tail-between-his-legs reply that earned him a 2 word non-reply and 1-way ticket off this girl's radar forever.

I can't get behind that safe-space "NOT ALL WOMEN just my opinion" sugar-coating nonsense either. You should have the brains to know that any individual can only speak from their own personal experience.
>>
File: KRWEal9l.jpg (30KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
KRWEal9l.jpg
30KB, 640x621px
>>17554128
Even if she gave you her number it doesn't mean anything really, don't take it too seriously.

Even if she kissed you right there on the spot it doesn't mean anything really, don't take it too seriously.

Even if you had sex after 5 minutes of meeting her it doesn't mean anything really, don't take it too seriously.

Even if you happen to talk with her for 4 months or more it doesn't mean anything really, don't take it too seriously.

See where I am going with this?

Women live in the moment, they do as they feel, always, you made her feel good and she responded, that was it. Don't expect the next women you encounter to be your soulmate and even if you did everything "right" it doesn't mean you are entitled to go on. Relationships are two people.

The way I see relationships is like a mountain, you are only allowed to go as high as the other person wants to, she is nice enough that she didn't lead you on so that's good. Some girls don't specify this and let guys go on and on.
In this case, your standard is going straight for something serious, which is kinda weird to do with a stranger.
I suggest you try more and more facing rejection, that way you will internalize all this.
>>
>>17555007

And you think OP's "cool cool" is really any better?

attractive women are never NOT in a relationship. they hop from one dick to the next and you need to accept that if you're ever going to get any
>>
>>17555353
>>17555326

I truly don't think that this faux alpha shit ever works. What could OP have even possible said to change this situation? You guys live in a fucking anime or something?
>>
She seems like a good girl. Dont corrupt her
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.