[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick and goddamn-fucking tired of ignorant overly-optimistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: rage2-2.gif (489KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
rage2-2.gif
489KB, 500x265px
I'm sick and goddamn-fucking tired of ignorant overly-optimistic idiots who don't know what they're doing and then blame it all on me.

Just give me a painless way to suicide and I'll be on my merry way, like I was suppose to be since 2013 january for God's fucking Christ's sake.

Death is an opportunity and isn't the end. Nobody really knows what's behind death. It's possible there's more life to it, and every manipulative asshole keeps denying it you because then you would grow far too independent and brave for them.

I wasn't made for life. Even if I was rich, I'd still commit suicide at the age of 40 because life is boring when you view it through the glasses of a mediocre man. My God I'm too aware of what's going on for my own good, I have white hairs growing out of the top of my head. Why couldn't I be a normal child who believed in Santa Clause. No I had to be the redpilled faggot who knew Santa Clause wasn't real since the age of 7.
>>
File: 1448467071963.png (119KB, 243x233px) Image search: [Google]
1448467071963.png
119KB, 243x233px
>>17554057
Why go out quietly?

I mean, like you say, death is an opportunity. If you're already committed to going out, might as well do it with a bang and make the news. Go after some politician, insufferable celebrity, or the like and take him/her down with you.

Just sayin', it's more useful than offing yourself quietly somewhere.
>>
Gun is the easiest, most pain-free, with the lowest risk (risk of survival that is) if done correctly. If you can get access to one it's your best bet.

Otherwise jump from a tall building, head first. You won't feel any pain, but in those few seconds you spend falling down you'll regret it.
>>
If you guys really wanna help me... then use your superior google-fu skills and biology education.If you're a pharmaceutist or know someone, then tell me about

Google about night flowers, inert gas, benzos+opiates+alcohol. Those are the least painless.

>>17554066
Hey, trust me. I'd do it if I could. I would have made at least 2.5 million dollars by now and poisoned my father and uncle since I was 10, changed schools, got some quality friends, got laid, had a successful life. But I'm only redpilled in theory, in practice I'm a total bluepilled loser.
I'm just a below-average joe, kind of anxious, ready to have a heart attack if any more bad things happen in my life, bad things which I easily predicted and I didn't act on this information.
>>
Do us a favor and go out with a bang. Think about all the shit anyone has done too you. Use that as a weapon against the people who you despise. We are suffering from an overpopulation problem so hitting a few birds with one stone while you're suicedal isn't a bad idea. If your against that and you do have loved ones, take a flight to a foreign country (a dangerous one) and make it look like an accident, or a murder.
>>
>>17554057
Please don't kill yourself if you have children.. They need you and they will thank you later.. Life is precious
>>
Hey, lighten up. Life only really matters once you base it upon fundamental truth. Then life has meaning and joy. When you understand the reason you are here and that you were created by a God who loves you life is wonderful! Be happy to tell you more. But don't just take my word for it. The truth is easily verifiable.
>>
File: f8a.gif (124KB, 601x315px)
f8a.gif
124KB, 601x315px
>>17554258
Well, dork. My life is a lie. I was born out of greed(my uncle) and irresponsibility(my father). My mother never wanted a child and even if she did, she wanted a blue-eyed bookworm like herself which didn't have any problems in school.
So in theory I should kill my father and uncle, and somehow go back in time and become a little girl. Yeah good luck with that.

But more realistically I could leave some girl pregnant, take the baby for myself, raise it(poor kid) to the age of 4, hope she loves learning, give it to my mother, give her a huge inheritance. And only then remove myself from existence. Sounds good, sounds plausible? Too bad I'm below average so I will never achieve this.
>>
You sound insane. Seek professional help.
>>
>>17554318
Wow... that's a first. I mean a first on 4chan of all places. I never thought somebody could actually get scared on 4chan.
>>
>>17554306
>Well, dork. My life is a lie
>I should kill my father and uncle, and somehow go back in time and become a little girl

Dark stuff, but admittedly the way you describe it is funny as fuck. Like a painting of a dead clown

Have you tried antidepressants or something? You seem to have some complexes and some possible delusions, all possibly related to fucked up brain chemistry. Maybe you just need a literal red-pill
>>
Here's a suggestion... It worked for me when I ran out of answers. I figured if Jesus loved me enough to die for me he loves me enough to reveal himself to me if I ask... Changed my life. I am now 62 years old and happy.
>>
>>17554370

This old nigga summoned Jesus like a damn wizard

Was race was he? Don't lie
>>
>>17554347
No I have not tried any real antidepressants, only xanax which has next to no effect on me.
I have a heart problem which makes my body temperature raise when I get anxious. My heart rate is irregular even in a state of relaxation.(I can't relax, I'm always stressed.)
My cerebellum hurts like hell, I feel like I have needles stuck in my head and I'm growing more and more white hairs at the age of 20.
My memory is dead and I can longer keep any thoughts inside my conscious, which affected my hearing too.

I did used to be a relaxed, stress-free kid before the age of 18. I wasn't proactive, intelligent, full of friends, but I at least didn't have any neurological problems and effects which feel like I had traumas.
>>
Just saying... Jesus will answer if you call to him with sincerity. Try it.
>>
>>17554398

sounds like you have some full blown depression/anxiety. Xanax isn't really used to treat anxiety at all. It's basically just a bottle of beer in pill form; subdues any bad anxiety flares short-term

i went to a psychiatrist and got most everything cleared out after being put on an SSRI. Leveled the playing field in my brain so I can actually deal with problems on my own without my body/brain going into defcon 5
>>
>>17554421

did he have a white voice or black voice? answer the damn question
>>
>>17554421
What if I told you we are God, and we simply stopped taking responsibility for ourselves?

and projected all of it on an imaginary idealistic friend acting as a scapegoat and parent for all our problems which we should have fixed ourselves.
>>
>>17554176
>Google about night flowers, inert gas, benzos+opiates+alcohol. Those are the least painless.
This statement is entirely correct, but it doesn't mean what I think you think it means. Poisoning, including drug overdose, is an incredibly nasty way to go. It's also unreliable as hell.

The helium method doesn't work anymore either. The consumer-grade stuff is cut with 20% oxygen to make it breathable, specifically to thwart suicide attempts.

>>17554176
>I'm just a below-average joe
What makes you say this? And even if it's true, so what? No, you're not in the 99th percentile, but so are about 99% of the rest of us. In what way does that make life not worth living?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.