[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a $100 fine for not having a bus ticket. What are the consequences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 25-1n005-mta1-300x300.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
25-1n005-mta1-300x300.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Got a $100 fine for not having a bus ticket. What are the consequences of ignoring this entirely?
>>
>>17553972
Depends on your country I guess
>>
depends on the country. Most likely you'll have to pay it anyway, doubled. Better just pay it now and be done with it, if you ignore it will come to bite you in the ass a few months from now.
>>
>>17553972
First off if you don't pay it then a court notice will be sent to your mail and if you don't show for that you will be convicted guilty for failing to pay the fine and that may affect your credit rating and you will get collectors sent after you.
>>
I have thousands of dollars of unpaid medical debt, my credit is ruined, and I could give a shit. Don't worry about the dumbass ticket. Fuck those bitches never pay them.
>>
They are very routine about collecting tickets. Hundreds each day. One insignificant teenager has no chance fighting it or ignoring it.
>>
>>17553972
Where I live, they send you a notice twice (doubling the fine each time) and then they take you to court.
>>
>>17553972
You'll be taken to court and then fucked in the ass.

You'll be fined for each time you don't pay until you're taken to court where you will most likely have to do community service.

Most FIRST OFFENDERS of a public transit system you can get out of the ticket by taking a $15 1 hour course on not being a worthless cunt. Check your ticket, call any number on it and see if that's a possibility.

I got a fucking $150 jaywalking ticket once but the cop said I could take a course instead since it was my first offense. It was my FIRST DAY in that city... and was the FIRST DAY of me ever even LIVING in a city. I was born and raised on a fucking farm in a town of 1114 people.
>>
>>17554004
You seem like someone who's made some sound life decisions.
>>
>>17554068
Serves you right you fucking jaywalker!
>>
>>17553972
How do buses work where you people are? In Canada you get on show the driver you bus pass, pay busfare, or give him the ticket. If you don't have any tough luck you're not getting on unless he's feeling happy that day
>>
>>17554101
Dats right.

Jaywalkers worse than rapists!
>>
Did they get your name/id?

Can I avoid paying fare if I just don't carry ID?

Also please post this to an existing /n/ thread, it would be hilarious.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.