[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, mission A is a failure I'm pretty sure. Recap;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x172px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x172px
Alright guys, mission A is a failure I'm pretty sure. Recap;

>started showing interest in girl, she showed interest back
>asked you guys how to keep things going throughout the week until the weekend, you said to just coast and don't do anything until the weekend
>weekend came, and nothing good happened

So we drank and played some games together again yesterday, with friends of course, but now it's pretty clear she isn't interested. She hasn't texted me at all the week before last, nor this week, and she's being careful not to show any possible signs.

Oh well, lesson learned. My advice request however: what should I do/ how can I keep things alive during the week so that I can resume the party once the weekend comes again, assuming a situation like this happens in the future?
>>
>>17553938
Wait until friday, hit her up first 2-3 replies with normal talk, like hey what's up, hahaha das crazy, yeah that sounds awesome, and then go to strictly business talk and she'll show up cuz she wants to be cool

this the mind games option

second option is find a hotter bitch and fuck that shit
>>
>>17553943
But texting on Friday would just repeat the same mistake from this experience
>>
>>17553950
It's not a mistake. See this bitch got some jealous bitch that whispering in her ear, some ariana grande bitch who talk game but don't get no dick. See dat bitch think she gotta hang on but dat bitch be wrong. You gotta show that bitch you cool. Now she won't do shit next week but the week after that you not gonna invite that bitch, you gonna invite that bitches friend, male or female, anyone who can tell that bitch you done invited other females. that bitch will get pissed but that will teach her to play games. then you hit that bitch up with what you really men, when she get the message. some bitches need a bitch slap, it's the way of the world
>>
>>17553962
Wtf, get out of here nigger. I don't play games like that. If a bitch wants to play games, I drop her. Dead and done
>>
>>17554013
see you can choose to think you don't play games but dat don't mean the game don't play you.
>>
>>17554038
Honestly, I'm looking for serious advice on how to keep the interest of future chicks during the week. I'm not trying to play this girl or the next girl; they aren't worth it. Mind games are fucking stupid and I haven't seen them create lasting relationships
>>
File: 1471080296955.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1471080296955.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>17553938

>My advice request however: what should I do/ how can I keep things alive during the week

You need to stop viewing relationships with women as some kind of maze or puzzle you have to solve without "messing it up".

She isn't some kind of pass/fail algebra test. If she isn't interested or changes her mind there's literally nothing you can do.

The secret that most of the manbabies here don't want you to know is that in the real world, if a girl really likes you she'll put up with a lot of awkwardness and mistakes to get close to you.

If she DOESNT like you, you could be prince charming with a ten inch cock and she'd look at you like human garbage. Thats just the way it is.

Stop coming at this like a tactician and just be yourself. Do what feels natural and as you develop relationships in the future you'll pick up more cues tact when it comes to the initial courting phase.

The only mistake you can really make right now is assuming that every time it doesn't work out with a girl its because you made a mistake. Thats just not true.
>>
>>17554049
u haven't seen them in the same way you don't see what port you use when you browse using https but dat dont mean your mother fucking ass aint 443ing. in the same way just cuz some game come natural dont mean u dont play no game. aka being dumb dont mean the world be after your ability to perceive it

now you listen to my advice or u enjoy urself a 250 replies thread of nuffing u cunt sucking faggot
>>
>>17554051
But that is how I am. Also, she was interested at some point, so something must have been done to change that.

Thanks though, I know what you're trying to get at. From experience, I know these things take work and you can definitely fuck them up if you do the wrong thing. I probably won't have too many chances, so I'm trying my best to decrease the amount of fuck ups I have.

>>17554054
If every relationship requires mindgames to work, then fuck it. I was only barely convinced I needed to get back into the pool anyways; I'd be perfectly fine getting back out.
>>
>>17554087
don't play dumb mate, it doesn't work once you shoe you're trying to see.
>>
>>17554100
How am I playing dumb? I'm not denying mind games are a thing, I just don't believe that they are necessary for every relationship
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.