[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get drunk with some friends >End up alone with friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1463924113305.jpg (380KB, 894x795px) Image search: [Google]
1463924113305.jpg
380KB, 894x795px
>Get drunk with some friends
>End up alone with friend of mine.
>She jokingly straddles me
>I get erection that I can't really help
>She just stares at me
>We don't exchange words, I unzip my pants, she pulls her panties to the side
>She rides me
>I tell her I'm about to cum, thinking she'll pull off so I can pull out.
>She doesn't and I cum inside.
>She sits on top of me silent
>I look up at her silently
>She climbs off and starts to apologize
>I tell her no it was nice, it was fun.

I want to hook up with her again, we've hung out again and theres been this awkwardness. I don't know if she wants to have sex again, or if it was a one time deal. What do I do?
>>
Worry about if you got this slag pregnant first you stupid fucking dipshit.

Idiot is worried about hook up with her again but forgets he came inside her.
>>
>>17553827
Oh I guess I should have mentioned, I found out later she got the morning after pill
>>
>>17553827
m8 i cum in every bitch i dont use condoms fuck that shit life is too short for condoms
>>
>>17553827
>getting someone pregnant
>bad
western males
>>
>>17553837

No no. You don't understand dipshit, you could have gotten her pregnant. Do you not understand how close you were from ruining your life?

If it was me I would cut off all contact from this slut. Not only did she let you hit with no condom but she purposely let you cum inside her.....and the only thing you are worried about is if you can hook up with her?

I am done with this thread.
>>
>>17553843
To be honest mate it sounds like if somebody crosses the street on red infront of you you're done with life.
>>
>I get erection that I can't really help
>She just stares at me
>We don't exchange words, I unzip my pants, she pulls her panties to the side
>She rides me

Has to be most awkward way to initiate sex that I have ever seen.

Well at least you got laid.
>>
>>17553843
Do you not know what a morning after pill is?
>>
>>17553850
disagree, it actually sounds pretty hot to me.

>>17553824
OP, you need to address the elephant in the room with her. This weird unspoken thing is just stressing you (and probably her) out. See where you stand. Also- any chance you'd actually want to date her? Friends sometimes make the best significant others.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.