[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have this fat friend who I always hook up with whenever I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1401508100012 (1).png (366KB, 546x318px) Image search: [Google]
1401508100012 (1).png
366KB, 546x318px
I have this fat friend who I always hook up with whenever I am single and haven't been laid in a while. Shes really nice, and pretty much does whatever I want and say, she cooks for me, cleans my place when I invite her over, and doesn't seem to be bothered by the other women I'm fucking. She will even let me fuck her if I'm in a relationship. One of my friends is now threatening to out that I'm fucking her if I don't either date her, or stop fucking her entirely. He was blue pilled by his girlfriend and has gotten hardcore into this whole feminism thing... when I explain to him that my friend likes the attention and the sex, and doesn't want to be with anybody and just prefers a casual fuck, he doesn't believe me, he says she does way too many nice things to just be happy with the occasional dicking.
What do I do? I know she doesn't want it out there that we're fucking because my friend doesn't want to seem like a slut, and I don't want it out there that I've basically always had this side piece and I've cheated on almost every girl with her I have ever dated.
>>
You idiot. Never buckle down under the pressure of a threat like this. You do it once and then what do you think he will do? He will see that he has control over you and might demand other things.

Tell him to do whatever the fuck he wants to do and that you aren't going to be pressured. He honestly believes he can control your life and you are letting him by being a pussy. Tell him to fuck off and delete your number off his phone.

Btw never in under any circumstances fuck fatties but too late now I guess.
>>
Why would you tell your "friend" who is a feminist retard that you fuck a fat girl once in a while when you can't get anything better?
>>
>>17553757
Yeah but this will ruin my reputation with a bunch of different girls I'm talking to / hooking up with right now. Also it will ruin her reputation as being a pure girl to her parents.
>>17553763
He knew about it before his current girl scrambled his shit... I have been banging this girl for YEARS
>>
>>17553779

It will be ruined regardless guy. You don't get it. Buckling down like this is the worst thing you can do because you will forever be his bitch. Let me ask you this, what would happen if in the future he got drunk and just started spilling the beans on all this? Or if you two had a falling out and he decided to get revenge. Do you not see the situation you ar in? Eventually he is going to tell everyone so you can either take the consequences like a man and not let someone dictate your actions or be a pussy who bends over backwards to please someone.

You cheated on your girl. Face the music and stop being a bitch. I won't be going on anymore so take my advice or leave it. Gutless fags like you make me sick.
>>
You're scum, mate. Own up to it or be even scummier.
>>
>>17553744
Tell your friend to go ahead and watch him get burned for starting drama.
>>
>>17553779
Post pussy pics plzz, hide her face if you must
>>
Get her to go a gym a lose weight, then make it official.
>>
>>17553744
????????????????????
what does he have to do with who YOU fuck
????????????????????
hello guys does anyone have common sense in this thread
who OP is fucking is none of his friend's BUSINESS
>>
>>17553949
Some people actually look out for others. OP doesn't deserve his friend's loyalty if he's going to be a scumbag.
>>
As long as you're genuinely a friend of this girl, and not misleading her into thinking it's going to turn into a relationship you're not doing anything wrong.

You can either:

A) one-up his feminism by accusing him of infantilizing her and taking away her agency and self-determination (only a chauvinist male pig would do such a thing amirite)

B) fuck his girlfriend

As others have said, don't give in to this bullshit. what two consenting adults do is none of his fucking business.
>>
Tell him to mind his own fucking business.

In what group of friends is this ok? None of us offer advice on how to live our lives unless it's explicitly asked, or the person made a very poor decision. Otherwise, get the fuck out of my face with that shit.

I don't agree with you OP, I think that morally what you're doing isn't cruel. But also it isn't my business, so whatever.

If you really want to twist the knife, ask him where he gets off telling women under what situations their permitted to be happy, because apparently he still feels justified in making that decision for them.
>>
>>17554075
**I think what you're doing IS cruel
>>
>>17554075
>If you really want to twist the knife, ask him where he gets off telling women under what situations their permitted to be happy, because apparently he still feels justified in making that decision for them.
This. Your "friend" is doing friendship wrong, and is also doing feminism wrong.

Your best bet is to tell him to go fuck himself. He may or may not follow through with his threat, but at least it won't be lingering over your head for your whole life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.