[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at a job I semi hate but don't mind >work with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 139445724824.jpg (23KB, 630x351px) Image search: [Google]
139445724824.jpg
23KB, 630x351px
>be at a job I semi hate but don't mind
>work with a guy I have strong feelings for
>we started hooking up and basically bonded like hell
>stopped hooking up as much but still hang out a lot
>still really close, help him out a lot and he helps me out a lot
>only known him for 3 months and have unusually strong feelings for him
>don't know if he does but he acts like it a little bit, but I don't like to read in to the shit he does, but I also know he's still extremely hurt from a past relationship and hasn't had one since
>I am also to a degree

I want to quit my job and move to another city and stop talking to him

Bad move?
>>
>>17553743
>had problems from a past relationship
>find someone nice to possibly try again, start things over and help me get over with my bad experience from last time
>"hey, it surely must be a good ideia to throw this opportunity into the trash and go back to being miserable"

I think you know the answer to this OP.
>>
>>17553770
Yeah Op, i too think you know the answer

Pull the fucking trigger, you worthless shit
>>
Are we missing something?

Why are you going from
>I'm really happy with him
>And he seems happy with me and doesn't play games
to
>So should I move to another city?

How is this.. what? Am I that drunk? What the fuck are you on about? I feel like a tumblr girl, how do you even
>>
File: 1332237900164.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1332237900164.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>17553777
I'm scared to cross the relationship line with him.

We're close friends, but I think we both have feelings for each other, at least I know I do. I also don't want to hurt him, I almost feel like I'm jusr protecting him from myself.

But you guys are right, I shouldn't just up and leave and delete his number and never talk to him again, that would be miserable, at least for a few months.
>>
>>17553789
was the dick you used to get really good? fucking hell get over yourself and get with the guy. if it doesn't work then you only get what you already are looking to get, nothing.
>>
>>17553775
I don't necessarily. I could move to Indianapolis and get an EMT job and try to start that area of my life again, but it kind of scares me.

Then I also just want to leave and move to Oregon, but I always wanted to do that cause I felt like I had nothing here. Now with him and his friends, I don't feel like that at all anymore.

I invited them all over to my house last weekend to party and I had to work at 7 am so I left when they were asleep. I expected to come home to my house and have to clean up, you know like what my old friends used to leave behind. They fucking cleaned up everything and even folded all the blankets and shit I gave them to sleep on.

I think I'm just not used to being happy and it's scaring me or something.
>>
>>17553803
I haven't had dick in 4 years.

So nah. The problem here is I feel like I'd be the one pushing it into relationship territory more than he would want to.
>>
>>17553789
I fucking hate the "i don't want to hurt him" excuse. Seriously.

You're considering to prive yourself from a possible good relationship because you're fucking afraid that you'll hurt him? Of fucking course you'll end up hurting him eventually, but it won't matter because the desire and pleasure from being together is going to be bigger than the tought of breaking up.

That's what relationships are about.
>>
>>17553809
Yeah I was about to take back the dick comment when I saw you working as an EMT, you definitely not getting any dick, huehueheuheuheue.

Here, download this and take your pick (you'll know what I mean when you look at it). It will help.

http://premiumapk.net/calm-meditate-sleep-relax-v2-5-4-pro/
>>
>>17553813
You are right, and me up and leaving would end up doing the same thing to him anyway. I guess the best thing to do is just keep it going the way it is, I mean were both happy and work really well together, maybe it'll kind of grow itself into that or whatever.

>>17553818
I'm not working as one now, but I don't blame you.

EMTs are as bad as military... they all fuck each other.

We don't have time to meet anyone else I guess lol
>>
>>17553825
I'm really drunk and about to go out, can you say thanks for the advice and the app so I can get an ego boost and not have to pick anyone up? Thanks.
>>
>>17553743
never start shit with people from work.
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEVER.
>>
>>17553974
Well everyone knows that.

Just like no one follows it lol
>>
File: reminds me of this.png (54KB, 953x253px) Image search: [Google]
reminds me of this.png
54KB, 953x253px
>only known him for 3 months and have unusually strong feelings for him

>I want to quit my job and move to another city and stop talking to him

What the fuck am I even reading here. You enjoy being with him, he clearly enjoys being with you. You don't play games, he's not bad to you, you apparently don't have other couples or some shit

Why not just let it run its natural course and just be there for him and him for you? Are you that fucking scared of the possible end of things that you're gonna sabotage it?
Way to fucking go
>>
So you have strong feelings for him and you want to leave him because you fear that you will hurt him?? Lol! If you really like him go for it! Usually we find our love of our life just once.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.