[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I pissed off a bad guy and chances are I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1471881927645.jpg (30KB, 596x381px) Image search: [Google]
1471881927645.jpg
30KB, 596x381px
Hey /adv/

I pissed off a bad guy and chances are I'm going to get into a fight with him at some point. I don't know when but we live in a small town so we will eventually see each other.

The problem is, I don't know how to fight and I have never been in a fight. I've been doing boxing for a week but I hurt a muscle pretty bad so I have to go on a break for at least a week.

What the fuck do I do? This guy has more experience in fights too.
>>
Carry a gun or a sharp knife
>>
attack is the best defence.
>when you spot him literally anywhere
>take a good running start
>do the most stereotypical karate kick to whichever knee he favors
>this kills the knee
when he's down kick the fuck out of him
>you win

if you're a pussy you could go for a tazer. pepper sprays aren't all that great but tazer the faggot and kick him to shit. Then tell the police he assaulted you.

If you want to end him just get a good sharp knife and aim for the back if the neck, right where the vertibrae start. Stick the blade in and twist it. He'll drop instantly and after that you'll just have to semi-quickly apply some superclue to the wound. This will stop most of the bleeding. Then you just dispose of the body.

Any questions faggot?
>>
>>17553810
Kicking him in the knee sounds good. I want to be able to fight him without resorting to anything that makes me look like a pussy. That's why I've been trying to learn boxing..
>>
>>17553828
theres no rules in fighting. bite, pull hair, kick their nuts, scratch, etc

hes trying to hurt you. dont let that happen, hurt him first
>>
>>17553732
Jesus fuck don't do this, it's just a fight bro chill. He'll get in your face you'll get in his and then you'll probably punch each other a few times before humping yourselves on the ground. Don't get a gun or a knife, for god's sake, fucking hell
>>
>>17553828

Lean in to the kick with all of your bodyweight. This should destroy the knee.
After that your opponent will be helpless so you can kick him in the head for as long as you feel like.
>>
>>17553828
>I want to be able to fight him without resorting to anything that makes me look like a pussy

In a fight it's always life and death. You or him. You have to go full on and try to fuck him up. If you try to "disable" him without too much injury to yourself you'll get killed.

Great places to aim for:
>Eyes
>throat
>knees
>nose
>testicles
>neck
>temples

Good luck, you glorious bastard.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.