[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life sucks. Gonna do it during next paycheck. Cheap shot gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Life sucks. Gonna do it during next paycheck. Cheap shot gun and booze should do it.

I'm in some pretty serious bad shit now and I'm alright with this. How hard is it to just pull the trigger and let it happen? Not sure.
>>
>>17553677
I'd go with a heavy plastic bag and duct tape.

But yeahhhh, don't do it. There's probably something to live for down the road.
>>
If you are going to do it make it as cleanly as possible. Remember dipshit your family has to see your face during the funeral.
>>
I suggest you pray buuuuutttt.......

Good ol rope and nuce never fails.
>>
File: 71432323.jpg (79KB, 843x960px) Image search: [Google]
71432323.jpg
79KB, 843x960px
Pretty hard. Adrenaline kicks in and doesn't lets you do it, it ain't simple.
Be careful not to be sloppy or you'll be alive with a deformed face. If you think life is hard, consider it being a deformed person.
Also get new ammunition, now old. You want the speed to work properly.
But I believe it's easier than jumping off a train (which is what I'm trying). Some drugs should help you to bypass chemically the fear I'm sure.
>>17553727
close casket you dumb shit
>>
If you lost everything, then you have nothing to care about. Why not just do something that you've never had the balls to do (other than this).
I personally thought that if I go out that way I would make some more people suffer, you know, make some chaos or take out something that I always hated with me.
>>
>>17553727
I'm doing it in a forest. My family already knows and dont know what to do. My mom just said don't tell her.

I will just get rid of my ID and hopefully.it wont be a big deal on the news. I have kids and I don't want them to know either. Should I take off my clothes to so its more harder to identify?

>>17553959
I kind of still don't wanna die dunno if strangulation is difficult to do. Shot gun is irreversible.

>>17553983
Kinda why I like the shot gun method. More damage and I will do my best to not flinch. I just don't want pain. I just don't wanna know it even happened.
>>
>>17554025
I dont hate anything. I just want to die.
>>
>>17554029
You have kids? Wtf. I can't even have kids. Fuck you weak piece of shit. At least wait until they are grown.
>>
>>17554029
So they just think their dad left them in the middle of the night?? Because THAT'S better.

I'll tell you this- you're going to do irreparable damage to those around you. My best friend may or may not have killed himself. I'm not sure- I couldn't handle confirmation. It's been 2 years, and I still cry everyday. Not always a lot, but some. It's just a quiet humming sadness that's now always with me. I have a better chance of becoming president or winning the lottery than I do ever seeing him again. Do you know how WEIRD that is?? Just knowing I'll never hear him again, or laugh at a joke, or confide in about a problem. The finality of it; it fucks with me.

Basically- don't ruin someone's life. It's really really awful. Also, you're just being... dumb. You're not even going to do anything crazy? Try heroin? Kill someone evil? You're just... wasting.
>>
>>17554082
Sorry, not I'm not OP. Forgot to delete my name
>>
>>17554053
I'm a bad father. I will affect them badly either way.

>>17554033
Sorry that happened if I die its not my problem. I won't see how my actions affect my kids or family. I could care less as I am a selfish dick bag.>

>17554082

Read this post.

I'm too drunk to even walk I will give anyone in the Ohio area 40 bucks for gas to help me do this. I just need a ride and you can leave. You wont get caught
>>
>>17554097
so you're not even going to bother doing anything crazy..... I mean, you have nothing left to lose. At least make it worth it, ffs. Treat it like a video game
>>
>>17554033
I am not familiar with such a big pain, that it would cause such a feeling, but I am familiar with what your own brain is capable of doing to hurt yourself. So far we know that you have kids and we know that you can afford to buy a shotgun. So what is torturing you so much?
>>
>>17554097
I'm in the Ohio area, if you want to talk.
>>
>>17554097
There is a way out of this, anon.
>>
>>17553677
What serious bad shit are you in?
>>
>>17553677
Red: Have you ever seen the aftermath of a suicide bombing…
Woman: We’re wasting time.

Red: I have. June 29, 2003. I was meeting two associates at the Marouche restaurant in Tel Aviv. As my car was pulling up, a 20-year-old Palestinian named Ghazi Safar entered the restaurant and detonated a vest wired with C4.
Woman: Let me go.

Red: The shock wave knocked me flat, blew out my eardrums. I couldn’t hear. The smoke… It was like being underwater. I went inside. A nightmare. Blood. Parts of people. You could tell where Safar was standing when the vest blew. It was like a perfect circle of death. There was almost nothing left of the people closest to him. 17 dead, 46 injured. Blown to pieces. The closer they were to the bomber, the more horrific the effect.
Woman: Stop.

Red: That’s every suicide. Every single one. An act of terror perpetrated against everyone who’s ever known you… Everyone who’s ever loved you. The people closest to you… the ones who cherish you… are the ones who suffer the most pain, the most damage. Why would you do that?
Woman: ...
Red: Why would you do that to people who love you?
>>
>>17553677
For all the other anons here, I feel like it's gonna be hard to convince him of otherwise. Somebody needs to physcially talk to him. Skype or phonecall. Someone needs to try to reach into him truly. It's hard to do it via text.
>>
File: IMG_4506.jpg (29KB, 477x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4506.jpg
29KB, 477x308px
>>17553677
Good luck not becoming an Arseface
>>
>>17553677

It aint worth killing yourself
>>
>>17553677
Night flowers would be the most painless and easy to acquire.
Sleeping pills are relatively painless, but if something goes wrong... enjoy the stomach pains.
Inert gas like helium, nitrogen, argon, carbon monoxide are also pretty painless and some are instant, but with today's furnishers you're not going to get the 100% genuine thing.

Also any money you may have left please turn it into bitcoin and send it to a random needy person on /biz/. They at least have an idea about how to make money, so they won't waste it too much.
>>
>>17553677
Travel instead. Don't do it.
>>
>>17553677
Fight for your children.
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17554243
>>17554400
he clearly doesn't care about who he hurts, so I'm not sure why you're bothering.

>if I die its not my problem. I won't see how my actions affect my kids or family. I could care less as I am a selfish dick bag
>>
>>17554097
You fucking cunt.
You would be a much better father if you actually tried instead of abandoning them and permanently scarring them.
You weak drunken cunt
You have kids, you have a responsibility towards them
>>
Everybody dies so there is no personal downside to suicide. Those urging against it do so because we are selected to want life by evolution. (Evolution couldn't very well select for the opposite!)

If you live a long life, you still die. That's not good or bad, it just is.

Once dead, the body and mind with which we suffer cease to exist. No neurons? No problem.

I have chronic irreversible health issues and when I can no longer function I'll check out. It's no big deal. I've attended dying loved ones in hospice but don't personally care for a protracted dying process.

It's not at all morbid to CHOOSE how you die, which is all "suicide" really is.

>Red: That’s every suicide. Every single one. An act of terror perpetrated against everyone who’s ever known you… Everyone who’s ever loved you. The people closest to you… the ones who cherish you… are the ones who suffer the most pain, the most damage. Why would you do that?

They'll get over it. That line is pabulum. You do not belong to others. They do not belong to you.

I'm probably much older than you (57) and by then everyone has dealt with a variety of bereavement. You see old folks elect to die by not seeking "heroic measures" in medical treatment. You see people of various ages do the slow stupid way out by drinking themselves to death. Some die by mishap, a surprise bolt from the blue. Some suicide. No one lives forever.

Others will encourage you to live to affirm THEIR OWN desire to live. They are projecting their situation onto yours.

Calmly think over what life has to offer vs checking out. What is "bad shit"? Most "bad shit" is quite temporary or fairly easily dealt with. You are asking for advice so EXPLAIN YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEM.
>>
>>17554595
>Others will encourage you to live to affirm THEIR OWN desire to live. They are projecting their situation onto yours.

I don't understand, are you saying this is somehow inherently a negative thing? I've been suicidal for years, and my friend has helped me through some shitty times. One of her reasons that I should live is that she personally wanted me to live, so that we can continue to be friends and have good times together. Is that something band for someone close to the suicidal person to want?
>>
>>17553677
give ur paycheck to 4chan
>>
File: Meet_07b7ed_6020494mobile.jpg (22KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
Meet_07b7ed_6020494mobile.jpg
22KB, 500x499px
May I ask why?
You may not be in as bad a spot as you think. You have internet access, and aren't dead yet, meaning there is someone who thinks kindly of you.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.