[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, I went alone to a bar last night and met a nice man there,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

/adv/, I went alone to a bar last night and met a nice man there, who seemed really introverted but I liked him. We shared some of the same interests and we talked quite a bit, so before the night was over I told him I’m pretty lonely and I’d just like someone to cuddle and sleep next to. I said I don’t want to do it with normies and don’t want to go home to a guy who wants sex when I just want to cuddle. He then said he likes cuddles too and asked me if I’d like to sleep next to him and I agreed. I wasn’t very drunk at the time, so I knew completely what I was doing and I was 100% sure he wouldn’t try anything against my will since he was the shy, thoughtful type and all.

So I went and cuddled, and since I liked the guy I decided to have sex after all. It was nice, and today we spent a lot of time cuddling in the bed some more, then watched TV and talked about politics. I had fun and he said he really liked me and I liked him too. I could tell he was enjoying my company from the way he smiled at me and frankly I knew he was just as lonely as I was. I was fully planning to contact him again later, give him my number or something but I forgot.

It only hit me when we hugged and kissed goodbye and he said “maybe we’ll see each other around sometime”. He didn’t ask for my number, only said that. Seemed like a rejection to me.

I did notice I act much more extroverted than he does, and maybe I was a bit much for him but… I asked if I should leave and he said he liked having me over and that I wouldn’t have to leave if I didn’t want to. He seemed to like me. So why did he not ask for my number?
>>
>>17553600
because you are a liar

>i dont want sex
>has sex

he wants someone who will not trick him
>>
>>17553626
Then how come he seemed to like despite of that. Also it's my decision whether I want to have sex or not and I'm free to change my mind
>>
You gave it up the first night from a bar.

That's a one night stand and you don't date them.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING
>>
>>17553647
?
>>
>>17553651
I said what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>17553638
he got to fuck you and some guys like to do other stuff even with random fucks

and he is free to not want you anymore
>>
>>17553600
A lot of guys don't want to date seriously a girl who fucks guys from the bar.
Happens.
>>
You were a one night stand.

He can genuinely enjoy you, enjoy the sex, and like you without wanting a relationship. It's not like guys only have one night stands with girls they hate.

The thing is though, giving it up like that after just meeting puts you in a different class of girls that's just not relationship material.
>>
In what ways were you much more extroverted than him?
>>
>>17553666
>>17553686
I didn't necessarily want a relationship either. Just sucks to not get to stay in touch with a person whose company I enjoyed.

I wouldn't have had sex with him if I wanted a relationship desu
>>
>>17553692
I spoke my mind a lot more while he was more quiet, and I'm generally better with people (he said he's bad socially)
>>
>>17553600
He respected your will, and Made a mistake he will never do again (not asking contact). Anyways, he knows where you live, right ? Also, you might want to go to the same place, same time next week and the next one again. He will probably show up if he liked you :)
>>
>>17553696
he thought you were gf material and found out he was wrong so he doesnt want to keep in contact
>>
>mfw OP is a gay dude and nobody realized

Saged
>>
>>17553696
Then why do you care?
You didn't want a relationship but a quick fuck, you got a quick fuck.
>>
>>17553600
Where did you go?to his house?
>>
he forgot to give it to you - you should have added him on facebook or someshit
>>
>>17553700
I think he just got intimidated.
>>
>>17553718
Having one quick fuck just kills me. I want to stay in touch with the persons I get to know on that level, even if it's just casual
>>
>>17553759
He doesn't. He just wanted a keep fuck with no strings attached. Sucks.
Next time keep your legs closed.
>>
>>17553768
Might be it, but I don't think so. I'm lonely and I'm pretty sure he's too (he even said as much)
>>
>>17553772
OP, it's CLEAR that he doesn't want to keep in touch with you since he didn't find a way to keep in touch with you.
People who want to be with you find a way to be with you.
You can convince yourself that you and him had a super special connection, but it's not like that.
>>
>>17553772
He's lonely, but after he realized how much you sleep around and how quickly you change your mind, he doesn't think you could help with his loneliness.
>>
>>17553759
Then dont fuck on first meeting after finding eachother at a club/bar

This is an example of "its better to wait" kind of thing even if both of you "never do thus kind of thing" you bith ruined it by wanting a piece of eachother but still wanting to go through courtships

You cant have both so re,
Member this and move on and dont make the same mistake twice
>>
>>17553600
I'm glad to see at least one guy that understands a one night stand means one night and not the beginning of a relationship. No numbers exchanged and hope he bags another tonight
>>
>>17553600
he got you laid already, what's he going to use the number for?
>>
If this is all true OP then maybe next time ask for his number...or offer yours? Its not 1998 anymore. If a girl offers me her number chances are i will take it and not think less of her. Chin up and try again if all else fails
>>
>>17553600
Sounds a lot like he played you and you fell for it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.