[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After having sex with a girl for the first time how much space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-2327334151158017779.jpg (292KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2327334151158017779.jpg
292KB, 1080x1776px
After having sex with a girl for the first time how much space should I give her? How many days should I wait before asking to hang out again? Pic unrelated
>>
>>17553544
depends on the situation lol. are you dating, is this some girl you randomly fucked at a party?
>>
>>17553557
It was basically a random fuck, she seemed nervous but she also said she wants to see me again
>>
Give it another day and then text her "you should hang out with today."Have a plan so you aren't putting her on the spot to decide where to go.
>>
>>17553544
You literally should just ghost her. Watch how fast she tries to make sense of the whole thing. Fastest way to get a girl obsessed with you is to let her chase you and get mad and frustrated at you lol
>>
>>17553544
>space
Not too much. Call her and make a plan for the next day.
t. femanon
>>
>>17554026
Dont take advice about women from women. Its like asking a fish how to catch fish, consult your local fisherman instead.

Call her in a day. Make plans for a date. Dont speak to her until the day of the date.

t. maleanon
>>
>>17554386
This is pretty crappy advice to

t. trapanon
>>
Always call her the next day, or else she will feel cheap and used.

Then go MIA for a couple of days until you want to hook up again.

t. Bisexual femanon
>>
>>17553544
always text after having sex, you know, to have evidence.

>I enjoyed last night, I would like it to repeat this sometime next weekend.

set a date for some other day and once you have done that, don't talk to her until that day to confirm it is still a go.
>>
>>17553544
No less than 17 1/2 weeks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.