[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the last month or so, a large group of little shits between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ree maximum.gif (896KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ree maximum.gif
896KB, 500x281px
For the last month or so, a large group of little shits between 13-16 or so have decided to spent their afternoons at my doorstep. They are noisy, they litter, the smoke of their joints gets in the house and disrespect my elderly blind mother. Calling the police is not really an option since by the time they arrive they are long gone.

What can I do to make them go away? I need ideas because nothing "regular" seems to work.

Maybe they'll be gone in a week or two, when their vacation ends, but I prefer to be ready if this situation persist.
>>
The cops might lie in wait if you warn them in a advance, otherwise just photograph them and pass on the photos or spray them with a hosepipe.
>>
Sound Bomb them if there's enough of an age difference
>>
>>17553542
>Smoking under 21 is illegal. Yet, I'm looking for potential options.

Simply ask them to leave. Then threaten them with the police afterwards if they refuse.
>>
>>17553542
>get a big dog
>piss on their heads
>call the police before the kids are there so the police arrive on time, and if the police arrives and there's no kids just say they ran
>get their snapchats and develop loving relationships with them, help them gitgud in school and find their passion, teach them how to master their arts and then threaten with leaking their nudes if they don't stay away from your doorsteps
>throw water from your window
>call their parents
>>
>>17553553

My mother does almost every day, but they just end up confronting her. And, of course, if she gets to the point of calling the cops, they might be gone by the time they arrive. I swear to God, as helpful as they are when they appear, the police in my country takes its sweet time.
>>
>>17553542
Play classical music or Frank Sinatra records at them - not so loud that the neighbors would complain, but enough to annoy the kids.

Some cities are doing this at bus stations and the like, to great success.
>>
Kill them.
>>
>>17553542
Scare them!
Using the police to scare them is a good idea if it's possible.
Also this
>>17553640
>>
Tie them up and spray bear mace on their asshole.
>>
>>17553542
Spy on them and follow them home so you know where they live so you can contact their parents.
Then tell them that you will contact their parents and tell them about the smoking, weed and the harassment if they don't stop!
>>
File: mosquito.jpg (19KB, 487x261px) Image search: [Google]
mosquito.jpg
19KB, 487x261px
>>17553542
High frequency noise
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/23/high-pitch-only-teens-can_n_98304.html
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.